£99 dreambox inc delivery ???

Glad you got it m8
it was mine that went to the wrong addy.
Is yours a genuine box m8?

i knew someones else had a wrong address on it, ive got it up and running, dont know if its real or not didnt check lol i just wanted to get it running i presume it is if everyone elses were, using dw.img and its running solid...needed to use one of those cheapy argos boosters though before it would pick channels up on the scan..

all in all quite good, just got to sort the channels out or convert my dbox ones and send em across, going to do it later today along with the new evocamd aswell, just didnt want to do it before knowing it was running solid.

now wheres that info for the cheapo fake ones again, might try my luck for one for upstairs and sell the dbox.

i knew someones else had a wrong address on it, ive got it up and running, dont know if its real or not didnt check lol i just wanted to get it running i presume it is if everyone elses were, using dw.img and its running solid...needed to use one of those cheapy argos boosters though before it would pick channels up on the scan..

all in all quite good, just got to sort the channels out or convert my dbox ones and send em across, going to do it later today along with the new evocamd aswell, just didnt want to do it before knowing it was running solid.

now wheres that info for the cheapo fake ones again, might try my luck for one for upstairs and sell the dbox.
did it have plastic round the case ???

Back