R4 problem no dat menu

Jooooles

DW Regular +
Reaction score
pasted some roms on a R4 i just bought and im getting a error saying no dat menu on the DS can someone tell me if i need to load some sort of loader on to sandisk also with the roms please

never used a R4 before so dont know what to do i thought the come ready loaded :proud:

pasted some roms on a R4 i just bought and im getting a error saying no dat menu on the DS can someone tell me if i need to load some sort of loader on to sandisk also with the roms please

never used a R4 before so dont know what to do i thought the come ready loaded :proud:

That nice bloke Curly already posted it here
Download his attachment & un-rar (2 folders with lots of files in & 2 additional files(I think)) it to the root of your memory card and you should be good to go.
Good luck,
HH.

Last edited by a moderator:
theres also a good cheat file for the R4 in this room as well

That nice bloke Curly already posted it here
Download his attachment & un-rar (2 folders with lots of files in & 2 additional files(I think)) it to the root of your memory card and you should be good to go.
Good luck,
HH.

pmsl "Nice bloke" lol

There's also my tut in the stickies at the top ^^^^^^
There's a screenshot in there so you'll be able to see if all the files are there.

Curly (nice bloke)

Last edited by a moderator:
pmsl "Nice bloke" lol

There's also my tut in the stickies at the top ^^^^^^
There's a screenshot in there so you'll be able to see if all the files are there.

Curly (nice bloke)

anyway thanks alot for all the help the bairns buzzing with his games

Back