Northern Ireland shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bold effort Cisk, but sadly no tamally....

Any news posts on last years Orange Order parades down south ?... or the year before ?........... em......or the year before ?

There hasnt been any since Sherlock.

There hasnt been any since Sherlock.

Oh contraire Dr Watson...

The Orange Order is an all-Ireland body, with lodges in Cavan, Monaghan, Leitrim, Dublin and Donegal. And what do they do in Rossnowlagh in County Donegal every 12th ?

I reckon you live in Sidcup or something mate lol

Anyho, its time for the spuds.... see ya....

So fubar you think its ok for these antagonising walks?

Also because some go by peacefully does that mean they are right? because a lot of catholic people dont protest against it does not mean its acceptable does it?

Also you still haven't answered me as to why you have a Scotland forever slogan if you are from NI. Me thinks your from Scotland and your God Save The Queen and Rule Britannia and we are the people, No Surrender and ULSTER SAYS NO nonsense clouds your better judgement. You keep commenting on facts but dont really produce any !!!

@ Nara you never answered my question. ????

Last edited:
Oh contraire Dr Watson...

The Orange Order is an all-Ireland body, with lodges in Cavan, Monaghan, Leitrim, Dublin and Donegal. And what do they do in Rossnowlagh in County Donegal every 12th ?

I reckon you live in Sidcup or something mate lol

Anyho, its time for the spuds.... see ya....

Small little gatherings in halls, they dont march on the street, there would be nothing left of em.

Donegal is in Ulster, so they would have links of course.

I was trying to be polite.

No need to be polite just honest, If you can slate and condemn one side but have blinkers on that the other side are innocent then thats being narrow minded.

@ fubar you obviously are anti catholic eh? suppose its better out in this forum than the slopes of ibrox eh ? come now let it all out !!!! you might feel better about it!!!!!

Last edited:
being a Scot which moved to NI for personal gain at the expense of natives what other view would he have.

are you from ireland then rodbouy?

No. Family from all over Ireland North and south on both sides and have a good view point as both sides are mixed religion so not spouting this from just my thoughts.

Does that make my own personnel thoughts any less??

No need to be polite just honest, If you can slate and condemn one side but have blinkers on that the other side are innocent then thats being narrow minded.

Sorry, but I don't think that I'm the one wearing the blinkers. My comments were directed at countryboy and his "I dont support the British m8 , they are the killers" post.

Just for the record btw, I'm Catholic, born in Ballymena.

Sorry, but I don't think that I'm the one wearing the blinkers. My comments were directed at countryboy and his "I dont support the British m8 , they are the killers" post.

Just for the record btw, I'm Catholic, born in Ballymena.

Again all i did was ask you a question to state do you think that the British army only persecuted IRA ?? countryboy has his opinions due to what happened to him and others like wise, but the point remains at least we can admit to failings on both parts something others are reluctant to do!! Why !!! give me your honest opinions on it?

Does that make my own personnel thoughts any less??

do you mean does it make you have less personal thoughts,
or do you mean does it make your personal thoughts less valid?

i would say no to both.

Fook me no wonder Tony Blair and his colleges had their work cut out with the peace process.

I take comfort from some of countryboys posts ie the bits that he wants his kids to be in an enviroment of peace.
I wonder if it will ever be possible due to the history and still evident bitterness.

Its sad really sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back