bbmax speed test wont work ???

Has anyone said download the flash install and then reinstall flash? That seriously sounds like the kind of thing that would fix this.

Have a check on Internet Options/Privacy/Sites and make sure that cookies aren't blocked for those sites.

Just had a look at what you suggested mate, i dont have any cookies blocked.

Has anyone said download the flash install and then reinstall flash? That seriously sounds like the kind of thing that would fix this.

Tried that too mate, still dont work.

Ive attached two screenshots, one shows what happens as soon as i go onto the bbmax site and the other shows ive succesfully installed the flash player as bbmax requests, i cant work this one out at all, doing my nut in : shocked2

Have a check under Tools/Manage Add-ons/Enable or disable add-ons - to make sure it's enabled.

Have a check under Tools/Manage Add-ons/Enable or disable add-ons - to make sure it's enabled.

what item is it specific iam lookin for in there, thers lots of things ? cheers

Shockwave Flash Object - ActiveX Control - Flash9c.ocx - should be enabled.

sorted mate, thanks for posting that link,
i found in that link ""How to uninstall the Flash Player plug-in and ActiveX control" .

It tells you to download a tiny little program that totally removes the flash player, soon as i done that then reinstalled the flash player, all my shit works now, so it is obvious that there was some kinda prob with the flash player on my machine or the left overs of the flash player that was on my machine.

So, now we know the fix for anyone else that has these issues :):), hope this may help someone else too.

well done hamba :Hit:

Back