Zgemma Recievers have official OpenPli Support

gsmtech

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
While this is not strictly new news, I didn't see a post on the forum so for those that dont know...

OpenPli are officially releasing images for Zgemma recievers since something like February this year. This is goood news for Zgemma owners, you can have up to date images with official support, no need to use patched images.

They have images for the whole line up of Zgemma recievers, direct download from the openPLI website. This is very intresting indeed, considering places like World of Satellite, hate Zgemma with a passion they're constantly claiming they are inferior "Clone" recievers.

I have always thought this was for commercial reasons...i,e: WOS forums are sponsored by the manufacturers of the recievers they resell, Zgemma has effectively undercut all of the manufacturers that sell via WOS , they cant compete on price.. Hence the reason for the hate for Zgemma on that forum.

OpenPlI themselves also are also against supporting cloned recievers, so the fact that they have taken the step to offically support Zgemma recievrs must mean that they are satisfied that these devices are not clone recievers.

Back