Zgemma openatv EPG help

stmem

Inactive User
Reaction score
So ive Set this box up with sly skin, cams, rats updater, autoboquets all with no issue. Can record 2 channels etc. However the EPG will just not work. I'm using the built in cross EPG, I've trued saving to flash drive and hard drive and it says downloading and then nothing. Rebooted several times, reformatted drives several times but still the same. Anyone got any ideas?

Crossepg appears to broken in both openatv 4.2 and 5, I have the same issue. You can use xmltvimporter plugin or you can use a different image. I can confirm the patched vix hades image has a working crossepg.

Crossepg appears to broken in both openatv 4.2 and 5, I have the same issue. You can use xmltvimporter plugin or you can use a different image. I can confirm the patched vix hades image has a working crossepg.

You can also install previous version of crossepg (0.6)

Hope this helps.

iseaje

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-crossepg_0.6.2-svn-300-r0_mipsel.ipk
    770.2 KB · Views: 50
I have tested and confirmed the previous version of CrossEPG 0.6.2 works fine as suggested by iseaje.

:banana:

Thanks for the replies guys, will try the old version :)

i have tried smal inporter and gets stuck

- - - Updated - - -

Also tried cross egg still don't work

- - - Updated - - -

Also have flashed it
i had the same problem with crossepg on openatv image, the version of crossepg in the plugins is 0.8.1 which i couldnt get to work,so i downloaded version 0.6.2 and it works fine on openatv.Remove version 0.8.1 and download and install 0.6.2 ftp the file to temp folder and install via your remote in software manager/install local then select file and install,then reboot box and crossepg should be on your menu you then have to configure it.

My problems seems to be that the EPG has to be saved to /media/hdd. However in the EPG settings the box saves to to/media/sda. how can i change this?

Back from my hols and still same problems.
My devices show my hdd but then say device not recognised when setup to record.
I have been using the devive to record for some time but now shows this problem.
Any suggestions?

Back from my hols and still same problems.
My devices show my hdd but then say device not recognised when setup to record.
I have been using the devive to record for some time but now shows this problem.
Any suggestions?

Device failing or the mount point is not correct.

Back