eBay zgemma

Broadband

Inactive User
Reaction score
Anybody had good experience buying of eBay, the seller is called going to auction and has good reviews Brand new Zgemma h2s twin tuner satellite tuner with 64gb USB memory stick for recordings etc and 12 month gift.True Plug and Play, others say plug and play but don't include a memory stick for recordings, this means before you can record programs, pause live tv, or even have a fully populated EPG (TV Guide) you need to buy and initialise a USB memory stick. We do that for you so you can just plug it in and play.

We have installed and setup the box built on the Open ATV firmware, which is officially supported and can be updated with just a few button presses unike others such as the unsupported OpenVix which has to be reflashed manually, and includes the following features:

Online Flashing of future updates
USB Cam Importer - get your channels running quickly and easily - no ftp
Simple channel swaps, additions and removals using bespoke plugin
IPTV Player host updater and descriptions
Movie & Series Organiser to put recordings into own folders
Channel Picons pre-installed and updated automatically
Slyk v5 HD - The best skin there is

The 64GB has been initialised and ready to use for recordings, live tv pause and rewind and to store the uptodate EPG (tv guide) which updates automatically.

Simple plug and play set up for you, when you receive your Zgemma h2s dual tuner satellite set top box, plug the USB stick into the rear USB slot, connect your network cable into the lan socket on the back, (a usb wifi dongle can be used, contact us for recommendation and set up instructions if required), connect your two Satellite feeds from your dish to the Tuner A and LMB IN (Tuner B) sockets on the back, plug in power and turn on using white power button on back.

Don't trust "gifts" on eBay they never last as long as they say, you'll be lucky if it lasts a month. Buy the box & set it up yourself & get a gift from a reliable source.

Don't trust "gifts" on eBay they never last as long as they say, you'll be lucky if it lasts a month.

some of them do last and continue support after they expire , I got mine in 2015 , and each time it is due to run out , I just send a message to them and renew it

With eBay you take your chances....i got one from there when i first started and it lasted 6 months...i feel i was lucky......

Back