ZGemma H1 Help

soodesh

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi. I wonder if someone can advise me or guide me in the right direction. I installed Openvix over the original Openatv image. How can I go back to Openatv now?

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot to mention, I was no desperate to install my cline that I ended up in a mess. I did not manage to get my line working apart from the FTV channels.

Hi. I wonder if someone can advise me or guide me in the right direction. I installed Openvix over the original Openatv image. How can I go back to Openatv now?

Can someone point me a link for cline setup on Openvix. Thanks.

Is it possible to install/run two different images on the Zgemma H1?
Thanks.

What is the best or more stable image to use on the Zgemma H1?
Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot to mention, I was no desperate to install my cline that I ended up in a mess. I did not manage to get my line working apart from the FTV channels.

Can someone point me a link for cline setup on Openvix. Thanks.

Is it possible to install/run two different images on the Zgemma H1?
Thanks.

What is the best or more stable image to use on the Zgemma H1?
Thanks.

Youll need to reflash the openatv image.

The CCcam.cfg is in usr/key

OpenAtv is an officialy supported image on the Zgemma so in my opinion its the best image at the moment.

Thank you very much for your kind response. I will try this over the weekend and will let you know the outcome. Cheers Ferret.

Back