Your smart card doesn't appear to be in.....

maddywork

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hia all
Mayb it's me doing something wrong..pace4000...excw.
i've been doing manual key changes since the 8th on my box..
used rstgenerator to create flash and used the latest int eep excw (posted by clive i think)...and i get all the channels but this message just doesn't go away...it's really annoying..i never used to get the message b4 the 8th...i mean dont get me wrong i can change channels and i am getting all the channels ok...but this message just keeps popping up..i dont have another fun to try so i dont know if it's the card or not.
i've erased and re-prommaged but still the same message.
any ideas on what else it possibly could be.
cheers
maddy

Hia all
used rstgenerator to create flash and used the latest int eep excw (posted by clive i think)...and i get all the channels but this message just doesn't go away...it's really annoying..i never used to get the message b4 the 8th...i mean dont get me wrong i can change channels and i am getting all the channels ok...but this message just keeps popping up..i dont have another fun to try so i dont know if it's the card or not.
cheers
maddy
A lot of us are using the au way opening the ext eep file and manually putting new k*ys in saving it and writting it back.
using chaos v3 for c&w area and not using int eep file----try it use negedit to open and save dont forget to change each file to .bin for negedit and .hex for writting back using swap bin

A lot of us are using the au way opening the ext eep file and manually putting new k*ys in saving it and writting it back.
using chaos v3 for c&w area and not using int eep file----try it use negedit to open and save dont forget to change each file to .bin for negedit and .hex for writting back using swap bin

cheers mate ..gonna nip out but i'll try it and let u know.

Hia all
cheers
maddy

I kept getting this problem but when you take the card out and let it update it gets rid of it but it does happen everytime you turn the box on each day.

cheers sez123..worked a treat..not getting that message anymore.
thats how i programmed the card in the first place before the hit on 8th..but after the hit i used rst..so i think i'll stick to the ChaosV3 and exteep method.
When the keys roll and i have to enter manual ones...do i just read the exteep off the card and enter the new keys?...i take i read the exteep ....but when i try to open this in nagraedit it gives me a message about which rom is it?...thats when i got scared lol...so i just opened up the excw template image in nagraedit and put in the ird, bxkey, new keys, and change the rights date and saved, change the bn11extension to .bin and write to the card with the chaosV3..abit long winded but at least i get the channels back on....can i do it any quicker?
cheers

Back