YOUR questions to technomate.

hi all
Is it possible on the tm7100 triple hd to set tuner 2 as the main recording tuner
so when your watching on tuner 1 and u have the timer set to record something
on a different channel the reciever won't switch over to the recording channel and interrupt the channel your trying to watch live,like sport and missing a goal while your trying to change back to the live channel

Hi lads
is there any recievers out there with two etherports
I have a tm7100 triple but with a cccam server setup
i ca'nt record one channel and watch an other scrambled channel
because the cccam can only clear one channel at the time.

Rgds

Multiple lines required then.

This does not fix it cccam only works on the channel your watching
and if you want to record you have to watch it if its a channel from cccam server.you can record fta and watch a cccam channel.Maybe someone could make a s.w. where you could asign a cccam server to the different tuners

I have a TM5400CI Super usb and 90cm motorised dish. I am trying to add Hellasat but cannot seem to make it happen. I go to menu, then select Hellasat, click ok then press yellow button to save. It says saved but then it does not appear in the list of satellites. Also I have tried adding transponders 12647/12524/12565/12688 all on Horizontal polarization with symbol rate 3000 and press red button to do a search but no channels are being found or added for that matter. my longitude/latitude is
2.5 degrees W/51.30degrees N

I am really frustrated. Can someone please please help.

Thanks

I have a TM5400CI Super usb and 90cm motorised dish. I am trying to add Hellasat but cannot seem to make it happen. I go to menu, then select Hellasat, click ok then press yellow button to save. It says saved but then it does not appear in the list of satellites. Also I have tried adding transponders 12647/12524/12565/12688 all on Horizontal polarization with symbol rate 3000 and press red button to do a search but no channels are being found or added for that matter. my longitude/latitude is

Thanks

Have you got enough signal?

Thanks

DiSEqC Motor >>>>> USALS

54686d1287941232-your-questions-technomate-picture-4.jpg

Your long and lat say 0.00 and 51.5 so thats wrong to start with.

hi all
Is it possible on the tm7100 triple hd to set tuner 2 as the main recording tuner
on a different channel the reciever won't switch over to the recording channel and interrupt the channel your trying to watch live,like sport and missing a goal while your trying to change back to the live channel

Hi lads
is there any recievers out there with two etherports
I have a tm7100 triple but with a cccam server setup
i ca'nt record one channel and watch an other scrambled channel
because the cccam can only clear one channel at the time.

Rgds

these problems were fixed with latest phanthom patch 132p

My new TM5402 when switched on shows "No Video", this happens even on a free channel with 80% quality. After a few minutes I get a still picture, then later a picture which freezes momentarily, after the receiver warms up it is OK except for the odd freeze now and again.
I have the first patch and softcam installed which opens all available channels.
Apart from this problem it's a great receiver

I have installed a TM6902-HD but cannot connect to my sever,despite user name ,password being correct and magic + phantom patch being installed. I go 8281 and bring up the sever list then click on but get the status disconnected all the time,ethernet cable and router checked ok, I get ip addresses displayed when checking connections , any help please thanks.

My new TM5402 when switched on shows "No Video", this happens even on a free channel with 80% quality. After a few minutes I get a still picture, then later a picture which freezes momentarily, after the receiver warms up it is OK except for the odd freeze now and again.
I have the first patch and softcam installed which opens all available channels.
Apart from this problem it's a great receiver

Spoke to a guy at Technomate yesterday and he said that because an old channel list was pre-installed I should do a blind scan on every satellite to fix the problem. It worked !! :banana:

I have installed a TM6902-HD but cannot connect to my sever,despite user name ,password being correct and magic + phantom patch being installed. I go 8281 and bring up the sever list then click on but get the status disconnected all the time,ethernet cable and router checked ok, I get ip addresses displayed when checking connections , any help please thanks.

in the Download center is a section for feedback now ask in there cause not a lot off people would have your tm yet

hi
on a different channel the reciever won't switch over to the recording channel and interrupt the channel your trying to watch live,like sport and missing a goal while your trying to change back to the live channel,i thought this was fixed by patch 132 but its not. with the new patch 133 the cooling fan started to make a funny noise i saw that you can turn it on/off now in the new patch but i can't stop the funny noise when it's on even when i went back to patch 132 for the first five minutes its making this funny noise the box is only 1.5 years old
is there anyway i could fix this or get fixed i do'nt want the box to overheat by turning it off.

Hi, Was wondering if technomate/phantom could kindly have a look on the issue I have on my 5402HD using external HDD 320gb. Have 107p loaded (had same issue with 106p)

I kind of simply cannot "use" timeshit, as I get a LOT of freeze which make timeshit totally unuseable/unwatchable when playing. Also get SOME freezes when playing a recorded file but still "ok" to watch.

Just to clear this up, I use to have the 6800HD and used EXACTLY the same HDD and timeshit played fine on the 6800 box!...
Thank you in advance.

Hi, Was wondering if technomate/phantom could kindly have a look on the issue I have on my 5402HD using external HDD 320gb. Have 107p loaded (had same issue with 106p)

I kind of simply cannot "use" timeshit, as I get a LOT of freeze which make timeshit totally unuseable/unwatchable when playing. Also get SOME freezes when playing a recorded file but still "ok" to watch.

Just to clear this up, I use to have the 6800HD and used EXACTLY the same HDD and timeshit played fine on the 6800 box!...
Thank you in advance.

I have just tried timeshift on a 16gb usb stick and freezes while playing have completely "disappear". Is there a maximum HDD size recommended and is the 5402 compatible with any make of HDD ? (have iomega 320gb,usb powered). Thank you

Hi CFIPRO
I have a lot of hassle with my 6900 super using timeshift, it worked fine for ages but not now, I was using it to slow the picture on the tv, until the radio was in sync with it, for english audio for football, I thought it might be my external harddrive (1tb) but after reading your post maybe it's the patch.
any ideas guys
regards DLB

Hi CFIPRO
I have a lot of hassle with my 6900 super using timeshift, it worked fine for ages but not now, I was using it to slow the picture on the tv, until the radio was in sync with it, for english audio for football, I thought it might be my external harddrive (1tb) but after reading your post maybe it's the patch.
any ideas guys
regards DLB

Maybe some "extra" work for phantom...dont know, a fix would be much appreciated. Only wishing...not requesting, many thanks.

Just had an answer on this issue from technomate.com; the "guy" clearly said he tried timeshift on his 5402hd and did not notice any freezes at all while playing and asked me which firmware was loaded on my receiver .... :end: , he will simply tell me to revert to official firmware :grab:

Last edited:
Back