YOUR questions to technomate.

is it possible to having a technomate the bitrate from each channel?
like dreambox or vantage?
i think is very usefull for hd channels

there are channels hd with low bitrate and bad picture and no hd with high bitrate only and very good picture quality.
yes, i agree,is just an information for each channel but i think is useful to knowing..
also for the sound of a channel, many people using intensifier of sound
for home cinema

I have a TM6900 (NOT SUPER). Also a Diablo Cam.
Is it possible to get Canal Ned on Astra with my kit?
Thanks.

Thanks. I guess that means that the next softcam may open them for me.Hopefully.....

I have a TM5402hd and at times keeps loosing channels for no reason again today all 3 of the True Movie channels no sound or video tried a rescan nothing then discovered the channels were no longer on the list. Added them manually nothing .

Yet on my Humax no problems same on an old sky box, so what's up with the TM

:proud:

what the different between the tuners of 6900super and 5402super models?
same dish,lnb and i have almost 10% down of signal at frequencies for the 6900super.

Hi hercoulis,

On which receiver are you getting the higher signal readings... the TM 6900 Super or the TM 5402 Super...?

Best Wishes,
Zorch

The tm5402 has a a newer better sat tuner more sensitive for weaker signals the 6902 would have more sensitive tuner too

I am using an unpatched 5400+Diablo+TNTSat Card to watch French TV. Why does the subtitle button not work on those channels? It says there are subtitles but they never materialise.

There are subtitles on UK channels and say France 2 on Atlanticbird. You can switch the teletext on and get the subtitles but with TF1 the rest of the screen is black and on other channels there is cr** at the top and bottom of the screen.

I believe the box is looking for subtitles on page 889 (sometimes used by Canal+) if so how do I correct it.

Would patching it help?

Do you have a technomate releated question you cant find an answer to?

Post it below, and ill send it direct if the answer cant be found on the forums.

Here are some that ive just sent from reading some of the posts

i have a Technomate SUPER 5300+D RECIEVER and diseque motor with 90 cm dish
i need to to use this to connect using the one of the card sharing sites but to my dismay..i have no Ethernet port.whats my best remedy for this? do i need to replace the box and what are the current alternatives?
Also o have the humax foxsat box connected to my old redundant sky dish...this is working well...but can i use this to connect to the card site?..
i need answers before i purchase another box please.

i have a Technomate SUPER 5300+D RECIEVER and diseque motor with 90 cm dish
i need to to use this to connect using the one of the card sharing sites but to my dismay..i have no Ethernet port.whats my best remedy for this? do i need to replace the box and what are the current alternatives?
Also o have the humax foxsat box connected to my old redundant sky dish...this is working well...but can i use this to connect to the card site?..
i need answers before i purchase another box please.

Neither will work with a cardshare, sorry!

Hi Countersniper
I am thinking of getting another receiver as well, I don't know anything about cs, but I belive a protek 9750 hd is an excellent box as well, if the cs stops you can still use it as a normal hd box, I cant make up my mind I am going to set up my technomate on the net and see where I get with that first ( mind you I've been saying that for months now, I need to get rid of the missus for a few days so it's all done when she's back, need to know basis and all that),
best of luck DLB

spiderbox is very simple to setup, BUT, they have to connect to servers setup in a specific way or you WILL get problems. linux based receivers are very powerfull, but also have a VERY steep learning curve.

in between the 2 is the TM5402, bombproof with every server ive tried (cccam and newcamd protocol) built in divx and mkv player, net radio streamer, google maps and weather, youtube, pvr by usb, HD, ethernet and less than £150, also VERY simple to use

spiderbox is very simple to setup, BUT, they have to connect to servers setup in a specific way or you WILL get problems. linux based receivers are very powerfull, but also have a VERY steep learning curve.

in between the 2 is the TM5402, bombproof with every server ive tried (cccam and newcamd protocol) built in divx and mkv player, net radio streamer, google maps and weather, youtube, pvr by usb, HD, ethernet and less than £150, also VERY simple to use

thanks...so iam now torn between the spiderbox 7000hd and the technomateTM5402. both cost nearly the same ..but i want a final answer...amongst the two which one has a good EPG..iam told the EPG on the spiderbox 7000hd is not enhanced for timer recording.
is there a way around this?

The TM5402 has a very good epg for timer recordings. No idea about the spiderbox sorry. One thing i love about the TM is the ability to play divx and mkv and the channel zapping is probably twice as fast as my dm800.

Back