Your Plans for Super Duper Sunday..?

AT&T

Inactive User
Reaction score
Sunday has the Manchester derby and Liverpool v Chelsea. Any football fan will be interested in those games and some will be wetting themselves with excitement. Do you have any plans? What do you normally do; have some mates round, go to the pub, be at one of the grounds?

Personally, I've subscribed to Sky Sports 1 especially, but I'll settle down on my own in the living room, ban kids (I might need to put some furniture up against the door!) and try not to miss any of the action.

What do you reckon is the best way to enjoy big domestic matches?

gettin a few bottles in for sunday afternoon a think mate! shud be a gud day for the footy like, i wont be moving for the aftanoon! Just hope the reds (the scouse 1's) can produce the result they are capable of. Cant get to the game as a live in North east so bit of a trek!

The Mrs works on Sundays so I'm hoping it will be nice so that the kids can play out, then peace ;)
The beer fridge in the garage is loaded, the AU funcard is working a treat so I'm all set.
Can't wait, should be some good games!!!!!

Cur1y

I will be in the Sandon pub by Anfield watching the Manc derby then into the ground to watch the reds hopefully beat Chelski :)

glory glory man utd!! they are my kinda english team i supported them cause they were winning everything when i was growing up but i just like to watch english football its just got summit different from the spl....

sunday should be fantastic football galore

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know why, but I prefer to watch England games with a crowd and domestic games on my own. I guess World Cups etc. are a national event and it feels the whole national is sharing it with you.

Back