yoaxin.... now mixeshop.com

I think that that means it's been delivered or picked up by DHL so effectively in transit to you now.

but no tracking number? so how do i know what is the order status (Also confusing when it says "delivered")

Anyway seems you guys had good experience with them so i hope all will be good...

For the tracking number I had to email them and Tina replied with it then I just tracked it through dhl's site I'm sure it's on the way to you Mate :)

very good service by DHL, currently at Heathrow airport and processing, so hopefully deliver on Monday. (Ordered Early Thursday 24/05 Morning...)

did you get it yet ? and where are they based in the uk or china sonds more like hong kong to me . did you pay tax and vat

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not sure where are they based in China, but Shipment was from HongKong (Which is part of the China), Haven't received yet so don't know the tax/vat. See below the progress..

dhl.JPG

Last edited:
you will get that on monday mate dhl not working sunday and i'd say it coast u about 290 to 300 dolars dilivered

planning to buy the new 800se with wifi, D6 version from them, has anyone tried that , wud it be better option?

WoW what a service, order on thursday deliver Monday 11am. No tax, (VU+ Duo & DM800SE) total ordered cost £317.
Havent open the box yet, will let you know. .....

WoW what a service, order on thursday deliver Monday 11am. No tax, (VU+ Duo & DM800SE) total ordered cost £317.
Havent open the box yet, will let you know. .....

I got a letter from customs a few weeks later asking me to confirm what was in the box was what it was labelled up as, even though it had a security checked stamp on it, what idiots! Needless to say I simply filed the letter ;)

any1 thr who has ordered any sunray from mixeshop using western Union....???

any1 thr who has ordered any sunray from mixeshop using western Union....???

Paypal backed up with your credit card is all I would recommend, just in case. What box are you after? I've found plenty cheaper than mixeshop to be honest but it's a risk as you don't know the people. I placed an order for a Vu Duo clone on Monday just gone with somebody new that I found in AliExpress.

Yes You are right....
I want to purchase sunray4 triple tuner... But mixeshop is more reliable i think....
Thats why I have chosen this....

I'll tell you abt (speedy) service of mixeshop.com and quality of their product after receiving the product...

Best product from gr8 seller mixeshop.com, it reached me in Pakistan, just in 3 days via dhl....

awesome news I was fearful earlier to place an order from here but thought since so many positive feedback seems the best bet

from what I hear yeah pay in us dollars/PayPal and u should get delivery within 5-7 days time, might place the order for the Dreambox 800 se with wifi for £148 via us dollars I believe

awesome news I was fearful earlier to place an order from here but thought since so many positive feedback seems the best bet

from what I hear yeah pay in us dollars/PayPal and u should get delivery within 5-7 days time, might place the order for the Dreambox 800 se with wifi for £148 via us dollars I believe

thats what i did, not the wifi version though, although one thing i overlooked which is i assume from paying in dollars i was sent a 2 pin plug so make sure you have a spare plug to hand :)

one from a skybox does the trick ;)

thx yeah placed order in us dollars and it came to 146 quid via paypal and dhl delivery, I didnt specify anything extra just straight forward delivery so hopefully it gets thru customs I placed the order saturday so will be interesting to when I get it.

Time to find a buyer for my Spiderbox 9000hd which is half faulty lol

Back