!!YES!!! -I am a banker from Ghana you have a sum of US$7,500,000.00 !!!!!

bilabonic

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
UNLUCKY SUCKERS!!! MY LUCK IS FINALLY IN!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Just had this email!!

'From The Regional Manager!
Best Regards,
My name is Mr.Stephen K. Boateng. I am a banker and a regional manager of a bank here in Ghana. I need your help to transfer a sum of US$7,500,000.00 into your account as my foreign partner.
The fund is part of the profits made by our bank past 4 years in the branch where I am the manager. I have already submitted annual report for last year to my bank headquarters in Accra - Ghana, and they did not notice the excess profits. I deposited this said US$7,500,000.00 in an escrow account without a beneficiary (Anonymous), to avoid any trace.
I cannot be directly connected to this fund because I'm still working with the bank. So, I need your help to transfer this funds into your account in your country for you and I to share. I offer you 50% of this funds as my foreign partner and 50% will be for me. There is no risk involved because it will be a bank to bank transfer. So, I want you to stand as the owner of this fund so that you can present a foreign bank account where the funds can be transferred to you as my foreign partner.
If you accept this proposal, I am prepared to go into partnership with you. Please kindly reply to me for more information on how to proceed.
Sincerely,
Mr.Stephen K. Boateng.'

Not sure how to reply yet, should i get him to ring me later?

Advice needed as i think it might be a scam.....

Cheers

Looks legit to me...
Except he has asked me to deal with this matter on his behalf...
So please PM me your bank details before 03/05/2019 so i can complete this transaction.

th.jpeg.jpg

Last edited:
I just hope itโ€™s not a scam as it does sound to good to be true. But congratulations and donโ€™t blow it all๐Ÿ˜‰

Me thinkd you need to reply to Mr Boateng, let's see how far you can take it. I normally get to the point were he want's me to send him money so he can fly his extended family over for our gay marriage

UNLUCKY SUCKERS!!! MY LUCK IS FINALLY IN!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Just had this email!!

'From The Regional Manager!
Best Regards,
My name is Mr.Stephen K. Boateng. I am a banker and a regional manager of a bank here in Ghana. I need your help to transfer a sum of US$7,500,000.00 into your account as my foreign partner.
The fund is part of the profits made by our bank past 4 years in the branch where I am the manager. I have already submitted annual report for last year to my bank headquarters in Accra - Ghana, and they did not notice the excess profits. I deposited this said US$7,500,000.00 in an escrow account without a beneficiary (Anonymous), to avoid any trace.
I cannot be directly connected to this fund because I'm still working with the bank. So, I need your help to transfer this funds into your account in your country for you and I to share. I offer you 50% of this funds as my foreign partner and 50% will be for me. There is no risk involved because it will be a bank to bank transfer. So, I want you to stand as the owner of this fund so that you can present a foreign bank account where the funds can be transferred to you as my foreign partner.
If you accept this proposal, I am prepared to go into partnership with you. Please kindly reply to me for more information on how to proceed.
Sincerely,
Mr.Stephen K. Boateng.'

Not sure how to reply yet, should i get him to ring me later?

Advice needed as i think it might be a scam.....

Cheers

Have a look at the email headers for the originating IP. Sometimes the more professional ones used to pay Far East spam companies to send these then they get any leads back. Sometimes this will just show as a West African one when it's a small operation.

Reply with:

"Dear Mr Boateng,

Your offer is very interesting but I have not proceeded with anything like this before. My husband, who recently passed away, used to handle all financial transactions and I am unsure of how to proceed without help.

Could you please advise on how I could help?

Yours sincerely,

Ethel Valmont"

Use any name you want, or email address. I used to do a bit of this and they will try to take money from anyone. If you get a bite we could move it or hide it in case he searches although they rarely understand what's happening if they find their own scams on forums.

Last edited:
Have a look at the email headers for the originating IP. Sometimes the more professional ones used to pay Far East spam companies to send these then they get any leads back. Sometimes this will just show as a West African one when it's a small operation.

Reply with:

"Dear Mr Boateng,

Your offer is very interesting but I have not proceeded with anything like this before. My husband, who recently passed away, used to handle all financial transactions and I am unsure of how to proceed without help.

Could you please advise on how I could help?

Yours sincerely,

Ethel Valmont"

Use any name you want, or email address. I used to do a bit of this and they will try to take money from anyone. If you get a bite we could move it or hide it in case he searches although they rarely understand what's happening if they find their own scams on forums.

It's from a .gmail.com address..

I just replied with above but with name of Mr P.enis..lol

I'm a winner!! Unlucky lads...lol

'Dear Mr P. Enis,

I have just received your mail and I understand your interest towards this project, also your question. I want you to know that this is an opportunity for both of us to become rich forever, so feel free and accord me your full corporation, communicating daily to speed up the transfer of the fund to your bank account.

The said fund [US$7,500.000.00] was discovered in my branch in which I am the manager. It came from excess profit from an accrued interest on money deposited by The Economic Community of West African States Contract Payment Committee, and the money has been floating. I therefore DEPOSITED this fund in an SUNDRY ACCOUNT (SUNDRY ACCOUNT is a special type of bank account where funds without a legitimate beneficiary are deposited for a specified period of time before the fund is confiscated by the bank management).

SHARING RATIO

As a deal of two people, I believe we have agreed on percentage sharing of the proceeds of this claim, 50% and 50%for me which you will hold for me until I join you for subsequent sharing and investment plan, 5% for any expanses that may arise during the transfer but remember that this 5% will be removed first before the 50%/50% sharing.

The information is:

1. Your full name: .
2. Your occupation/position in office: .
3. Your date of birth: .
4. Marital statutes: .
5. Your full contact addresses (Home/office):.
6. First Face of international passport or number: .
7. Your private telephone/fax: .

Mr. Stephen K. Boateng,

Call Me:+233-237123601.'

I'm a winner!! Unlucky lads...lol

'Dear Mr P. Enis,

I have just received your mail and I understand your interest towards this project, also your question. I want you to know that this is an opportunity for both of us to become rich forever, so feel free and accord me your full corporation, communicating daily to speed up the transfer of the fund to your bank account.

The said fund [US$7,500.000.00] was discovered in my branch in which I am the manager. It came from excess profit from an accrued interest on money deposited by The Economic Community of West African States Contract Payment Committee, and the money has been floating. I therefore DEPOSITED this fund in an SUNDRY ACCOUNT (SUNDRY ACCOUNT is a special type of bank account where funds without a legitimate beneficiary are deposited for a specified period of time before the fund is confiscated by the bank management).

SHARING RATIO

As a deal of two people, I believe we have agreed on percentage sharing of the proceeds of this claim, 50% and 50%for me which you will hold for me until I join you for subsequent sharing and investment plan, 5% for any expanses that may arise during the transfer but remember that this 5% will be removed first before the 50%/50% sharing.

The information is:

1. Your full name: .
2. Your occupation/position in office: .
3. Your date of birth: .
4. Marital statutes: .
5. Your full contact addresses (Home/office):.
6. First Face of international passport or number: .
7. Your private telephone/fax: .

Mr. Stephen K. Boateng,

Call Me:+233-237123601.'

That's a fairly standard second email and he's on script, just fill in some details and miss a few out. He's just seeing if you are compliant and interested.

Back