• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XP format

hnj

VIP Member
VIP Member
hi i have just formated my dell laptop which is xp but the problem is that i want to connect to my router and the software that i use to use is not their anymore does anyone know the name of the software that comes with an dell laptop as its standard and easy to use!

THANKS!

MH

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
There is loads of software, but what software are you after....the wireless manager one?

You post is not very clear;)

hnj

VIP Member
VIP Member
There is loads of software, but what software are you after....the wireless manager one?

You post is not very clear;)
sorry lol

im not too sure but its the one that comes in with the dell laptop that you use to connect to different routers

MH

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
mine aint got that one..lol

I only have the Dell Wireless WLAN Card Utility on mine D630 unless thats the one you want?

hnj

VIP Member
VIP Member
mine aint got that one..lol

I only have the Dell Wireless WLAN Card Utility on mine D630 unless thats the one you want?
Just remembered!!! its intel proset wireless!

but i dont know which one i have to get for my pc which is XP

Code:
http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Product_Search.aspx?Prod_nm=proset+wireless&lang=eng&MissingSearchTxt=Please+enter+a+valid+product+name%2C+filename+or+product+ID+%23.
THANKS!

MH

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Have you been on the Dell Website and put in your SVC Tag?

little_pob

Jnr admin
Staff member
Jnr Admin
Code:
http://downloadcenter.intel.com/filter_results.aspx?strTypes=all&ProductID=1637&OSFullName=Windows*+XP+Professional&lang=eng&strOSs=44&submit=Go!
Grab download 1 and 4 (though you might only need #4)

hnj

VIP Member
VIP Member
forgot to reply here but thanks aloooot mairyhinge thats what i did last time but i had completely forgotten
m8

THANKS ALOT REPS ADDED