xmbc as a dash

magicalbeef

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
been trying to get this to work on and off for a while now, but when i try i just end up fucking it up and having to reinstall evox. is there anyone there whos done it who wouldnt mind helping me on here/msn?

on the xbox "e" drive theres a folder called "dash" rename it to olddash, make a new folder called "dash" then put the xbox media centre files into it. i think its 12 folders and 1 file (default.xbe).

i use wsftp to copy over the files

downloaded that disc mate, runs and says its installed, but when i turn xbox back on, loads staright to the evox screen again! any ideas?

I've never had a prob with this myself.

Did you dl 4.10 then update the iso to 4.12?

Are you chipped or softmod?

If softmodded did you unmount virtual c drive?

I'm softmodded so it will be difficult to give you exact info on your chip, but I would say as you have had probs before AID it could be chip related.

AID has many features including bios it maybe worth a good read of the docs and see if anything stands out maybe even a chip firmware update?

AID has an iso updater as part of the dl you have to apply 4.12 updates that you require to the 4.10 iso and create a new disk! This update is primarly a recent xbmc and skins so would doubt it will make a diff to you at this time.

Check what functions your chip has first and then try starting from scatch would be my suggestion.

Back