xmas dinner

champions

Inactive User
Reaction score
been landed with making dinner tried to make soup.terrible are kfc opened on christmas day or does anyone have any ideas?

get yourself to marx they got all you will ever need and its already prepared - hey presto.

:littleang

Local chinese takeaway usually opens, could give that a try :cool:

been landed with making dinner tried to make soup.terrible are kfc opened on christmas day or does anyone have any ideas?

Lol....What could go wrong with vegtables & water mate? Google recipes for good starters, I found garlic mushrooms on bruschetta and made it last year, went down a treat. I'm on pudding this year so me and my daughter are going to make chocolate trifle. Should be fun as she's only 4 years old....lol

If all else fails, get yourself down to Iceland or farmfoods and buy a frozen 3 course meal?

Good luck?

Better still just dont offer next time !! lol .

I wouldnt coz i would prob make a right dogs b**lcks of it . i will stick to serving the drinks. :drink:

Better still just dont offer next time !! lol .

I wouldnt coz i would prob make a right dogs b**lcks of it . i will stick to serving the drinks. :drink:
that was my job last year one to you two to me got sacked from doing that hence the reason im landed with dinner duty . can feel a cold coming on.think it will work.

We are having 2 xmas dinners,

1st @ 13:00 at the outlaws

then

2nd @ 19:00 at a Local Indian Resturant:)

Bombs away!

Turkey Madras with stuffing MMMMMmmmmmmmmm

biol in the bags mate and u kin sit about all day chillin out,,,, u could always mistearisly fall ill,,,,diahoreea and cookin bad idea and ur out a cookin

were lucky this year, there going my misses sister's, we did the dreaded last year............lol..............

first thing first m8
buy chicken thighs about 8 in a pack boil them for 30 mins solid and take them out. put a bag of lentils in the pot and boil for ten mins
then add your veg i.e carrots turnup leeks potato .
add 1 or 2 chicken stock cubes depends on how much water is in the pot .
and let it simmer for 30 mins .
if u dont think its not tasty enuff then add another stock cube and u will have a great pot of soup m8

Back