Xlink Kai Q.

Smok3y666

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have installed and got Kai to find my 360. I've gone into an Arena and loaded up MW2. I keep hitting refresh on the 360 but for some reason it won't find any games. I have tried a few different arenas but still nothing. My laptop is connected wirelessly if that makes any difference.

it all about ping m8 wireless wont help at all :eek:)

I have installed and got Kai to find my 360. I've gone into an Arena and loaded up MW2. I keep hitting refresh on the 360 but for some reason it won't find any games. I have tried a few different arenas but still nothing. My laptop is connected wirelessly if that makes any difference.

lm on there now m8 . it not very good , l have only had two games and only 3 or 4 in there and no mics ? go into system and memory and press y and clear system cache m8 and try again

yeah theres no mics but a games a game online when you banned and nice pc chat room while u play. im not complaining lol

does leaf allow mics does anyone know ? i couldnt connect properly with that but maybe more testing needed

:Cheers:

yeah theres no mics but a games a game online when you banned and nice pc chat room while u play. im not complaining lol

does leaf allow mics does anyone know ? i couldnt connect properly with that but maybe more testing needed

:Cheers:

so it works then good oh time to get it all sorted then is it busy?

join the arena and ask in the chat box to see what otrhers say your ping is..

headsets work depening on the game

cod4 allowed headsets in system link games after an update..

it could also be game dependent as i was playing free for all ealier so mics were off..

So am I not seeing games because my ping is too high because i'm using wireless?

i think so . but im not the 360 ping guru ;0) im wired thru VM router didnt need to change any settings.

wireless may not have jack to do with high ping, i play ps3 wireless and get better ping than my xbox.

he may just be too far away from anyone playing, ive not had one game yet as all servers/hosts are down south when ive been on and best i can ping them is 33ms.

over 30ms no connection.

wireless may not have jack to do with high ping, i play ps3 wireless and get better ping than my xbox.

he may just be too far away from anyone playing, ive not had one game yet as all servers/hosts are down south when ive been on and best i can ping them is 33ms.

over 30ms no connection.

you sound angry cos it doesnt work for you m8 trust me it does :0)

i played london server from east coast no probs i also hosted, no probs

*also neorage said talk to ppl in the chat rooms hes right they know thier beans

if speedtest is giving u something like 27ms ping ur good to go

Last edited:
dont forget you may have an amazing ping... but if everyone else has a shit ping then you will suffer,,,

unfortunatly thats the isee with the p2p system

what dosnt help is the 30ms ping limit imposed by the games,, simply to combat this type of play..

also it seems the 30ms ping is only required for connection to the game once in your ping has no affect

aint no good for me my ping is 53ms, there must be some way they can do something about that on kai they are about to get a million users ffs lol

l just opened a room called digitalworldz if anyone want in . go into Europe and then uk and its in there

you sound angry cos it doesnt work for you m8 trust me it does :0)

i played london server from east coast no probs i also hosted, no probs

*also neorage said talk to ppl in the chat rooms hes right they know thier beans

if speedtest is giving u something like 27ms ping ur good to go

eh? angry??? far from it, i just pionted out someone blamed his wireless connection for bad ping, thats bollocks but i didnt put it that way.

also said it maybe because hes too far away like me, all fact no anger.

dont forget you may have an amazing ping... but if everyone else has a shit ping then you will suffer,,,

unfortunatly thats the isee with the p2p system

what dosnt help is the 30ms ping limit imposed by the games,, simply to combat this type of play..

also it seems the 30ms ping is only required for connection to the game once in your ping has no affect

20meg line here . perfect ping if not doing anything else with router,

10 works but like a bag of shit, both VM

quite right, thankfully once ur in the game ping has no effect

good job Ms cant update the boxes anymore ah muhahaha Muppets. left 4 dead 2 is up there lol

eh? angry??? far from it, i just pionted out someone blamed his wireless connection for bad ping, thats bollocks but i didnt put it that way.

also said it maybe because hes too far away like me, all fact no anger.

not picking an argument mate just pointing out a couple of things :)

just keep trying is all i mean

did you clear hdd cache, did you change mac addie of xbox

1 Change the MAC address on your 360 to 00125A-?????? (do NOT PUT ???? MARKS IN YOUR MAC ADDRESS)
Make the last 6 digits UNIQUE (letters and numbers)-It may help to restart your 360, but most of the time this is not necessary.
(System setting>Network Settings>Configure settings>Advanced settings.) BE SURE TO CLICK DONE AT THE BOTTOM OF SETTINGS

dashboard, settings -- memory -- press y on hard drive, clear cache

only need to clear systme cashe if you hving issues finding games as if you have a game update that someone else dont have you wont be able to connect

chaing your xbox mac address is only needed if xlink donst see the box as new 360's macs werent in the xling system.. however they do update them as they pop up

Back