Xbox Banhammer

congrats-gay-thread.jpg

Hmmm, another post :) lol

and what was your last post, a picture or something as I cant see what it is, not sure if anyone else can either :)

and your point is? 3 maybe 4 posts today and you feel the need to point this out with a post of your own everytime?

im sure theres other members you could follow round who post a lot more, your post count would double if you did follow them round pointing out that they'd posted again.

I agree. Seems to have gone off topic a bit. Stop the insults, chill, and get back on topic... please.

:respect:

Must be something in the water

seems to happen quite a lot these days, hence the reason im a rare visitor now, cant be arsed with the shite. some people just take things to heart. i havnt read the post but most start ok but end the same!!!

I agree. Seems to have gone off topic a bit. Stop the insults, chill, and get back on topic... please.

:respect:

Must be something in the water
did you hear the one about the dog.....

na me neither

just because you have flashed xbox don't mean you have the numeracy of einstein. Some people know and some don't who ever quoted me obviously did not and i gave a link.

So stop being a baby and quit your whingin'.

i think u need to calm down m8

it's all Bill gates' fault. he personally sets the prices of ALL games and consoles FORCING people into chipping their consoles as we have to buy food for our starving families yet still play the most upto date titles on our games machine, pockets 99.8% of the retail value in his wallet and makes blind pakistani babies hand carve all the disks.

it's true, i read it on the internets.

I was following this to see what was happening with xbox .
As usual a few spoil a good thread.
Cant we just have a squabble room and let all the kids fight in there?

Has the banning cooled down or what?

Not heard of any banning for past couple of days

Good question mate, I've not heard of any new ones either.

Hopefully that's it all over until November 2010 :)

think theres alot that havnt risked there boxes ie havnt tried on live for a few days l did talk to a m8 that got banned today tho ..

think l will just use my banned box to preview games and if l think the game the dogs balls l will buy it for live .. l didnt do live that much only ever played cod really and as most on here got mw2 original

Last edited:
think theres alot that havnt risked there boxes ie havnt tried on live for a few days l did talk to a m8 that got banded today tho ..

think l will just use my banned box to preview games and if l think the game the dogs balls l will buy it for live .. l didnt do live that much only ever played cod really and as most on here got mw2 original

i never played cod or any other shooter game, maybe it was the wave 4 games that did it all. misses played no1 hits lips online.

well i have 3 more ready to be turned on

My nephew logged on tonight and 1/2 way through a game he got booted and then when he logged back on the fookin silly window came up
hes not been on in a week i guess they could have flagged it or wha ever ..
But he was on for a few hours then the boot

maybe it was the wave 4 games that did it all. misses played no1 hits lips online.

Not wave4 as I had a machine that hadn't been used since April, I connected it up and was banned straight away. lol

It's more or less a dead cert that the firmware is to blame.

Not wave4 as I had a machine that hadn't been used since April, I connected it up and was banned straight away. lol

It's more or less a dead cert that the firmware is to blame.

you mean the 1.51 firmware????

this hitachi has been running for around 2 years without getting banned, never played a pre release then after the misses played the lips game, the console hadnt been used for 2 weeks, then turn on on sat night and its banned.

bill gates the greedy bastard!!!

Back