Xbox Banhammer

You young ones, I don't know! :)

When I were a lad...... ;)

Give me a good story line, gameplay and I'm a happy bunny. IMO, it's much better than going online and playing against fookers with Lag Switches, Rapid Fire Mods all other sorts of penis extensions.

wots a lag switch ?

You young ones, I don't know! :)

When I were a lad...... ;)

Give me a good story line, gameplay and I'm a happy bunny. IMO, it's much better than going online and playing against fookers with Lag Switches, Rapid Fire Mods all other sorts of penis extensions.

young, i wish

wots a lag switch ?

its in this thread somewhere.

lagging a game on purpose, with a switch (no one does) or bridging and software (zonealarm) which is how 99.9% do it.

wots a lag switch ?

I only found out about it today mate.

Cheating fookers use a device that causes the game to lag mate, they can then run up to you tea-bag you then get a head shot, then tea-bag you again without you ever knowing.

Ruining online play for everyone as usual.

I only found out about it today mate.

Cheating fookers use a device that causes the game to lag mate, they can then run up to you tea-bag you then get a head shot, then tea-bag you again without you ever knowing.

Ruining online play for everyone as usual.

why do they bother .. why cheat ? thats not winning ,, kids these days

why do they bother .. why cheat ? thats not winning ,, kids these days

Son-in-law bought one of those Rapid Fire joypads, he asked me to make him one and I told him to fook off, lol

Him and all his mates use one, if I see them on a server I just switch to another server.

tea bag you

lmao

is that what im thinking, or is it some sort of game move

:roflmao: some of these threads crack me up the way they go off topic funny as hell btw Im drinking a cup of Camomile tea right now as I chillaax and surf the net nice

the definition of teabagging

dipping ones bollacks in the face of an overpowered enemy

:proud:

My brother bought new elite and when he turned it on to play MW2 he got an update and a ban. He called the shop up and they said it was brand new. He called MS up and they appologised to him and gave him refund and a extra 1 year live sub. So how many innocent people got banned do you reckon? He returned the console back and got the 250GB MW2 edition for free from Game.

So at the end it worked for him pretty nice but do you reckon some of these bans are not actually right? 1 million bans so far that is ridicilous.

My brother bought new elite and when he turned it on to play MW2 he got an update and a ban. He called the shop up and they said it was brand new. He called MS up and they appologised to him and gave him refund and a extra 1 year live sub. So how many innocent people got banned do you reckon? He returned the console back and got the 250GB MW2 edition for free from Game.

So at the end it worked for him pretty nice but do you reckon some of these bans are not actually right? 1 million bans so far that is ridicilous.

Excuse me if I don't fully believe that story.

What do you mean?

Why would I make up a story on a forum where most people got their consoles banned? I have never flashed my xbox so tell me the logic in why I would make up the story for and what it would benefit me for on this forum?

Weird child.

If it really is 1 million then that would mean approximately 1 in 3 Xboxs has been modified.

I will get you the link I was pretty sure you guys knew about this.

Microsoft has banned "a small percentage" of Xbox Live users found to be in possession of modified Xbox 360 consoles.

While the platform holder didn't release specific figures, the Guardian reports that the number of users affected ranges from 600,000 to one million. Xbox Live had over 20 million active members across 26 countries as of May 2009.

The report suggests that the most recent wave of bans is part of an annual sweep carried out by the platform holder to stop modified consoles, which enable users to play pirated or imported titles, from connecting to its online gaming service. The bans don't stop consoles themselves from working.

"All consumers should know that piracy is illegal and that modifying their Xbox 360 console to play pirated discs violates the Xbox Live terms of use, will void their warranty and result in a ban from Xbox Live," Microsoft said in a statement.

The Entertainment and Leisure Software Publishers' Association has suggested that piracy may cost the videogame industry as much as £750 million a year.

News: Up to one million Xbox Live accounts banned - ComputerAndVideoGames.com

Surely you guys would have known that.

I will get you the link I was pretty sure you guys knew about this.

Microsoft has banned "a small percentage" of Xbox Live users found to be in possession of modified Xbox 360 consoles.

While the platform holder didn't release specific figures, the Guardian reports that the number of users affected ranges from 600,000 to one million. Xbox Live had over 20 million active members across 26 countries as of May 2009.

The report suggests that the most recent wave of bans is part of an annual sweep carried out by the platform holder to stop modified consoles, which enable users to play pirated or imported titles, from connecting to its online gaming service. The bans don't stop consoles themselves from working.

"All consumers should know that piracy is illegal and that modifying their Xbox 360 console to play pirated discs violates the Xbox Live terms of use, will void their warranty and result in a ban from Xbox Live," Microsoft said in a statement.

The Entertainment and Leisure Software Publishers' Association has suggested that piracy may cost the videogame industry as much as £750 million a year.

News: Up to one million Xbox Live accounts banned - ComputerAndVideoGames.com

Surely you guys would have known that.

don't be a nob!!

600,000 to 1 million, that's a bit friggin ambiguous!

Shhhh. I thought so. Do be quiet with your childish comments from now on. Not everybody sits in their chairs lying their asses off infront of strangers.

Good day.

Back