Xbox Banhammer

What do you mean?

Why would I make up a story on a forum where most people got their consoles banned? I have never flashed my xbox so tell me the logic in why I would make up the story for and what it would benefit me for on this forum?

Weird child.

Surely you guys would have known that.

yes we do thanks if you havent modified your box what are you doing on a hacking forum?

don't be a nob!!

600,000 to 1 million, that's a bit friggin ambiguous!

Don't be a nob? How am I a nob? I just asked a question and the guy doubted and I gave him a link.

Stop being childish. The banwave is still continuing I have 4 friends banned 4 is big number considering only 7 of my mates own xbox and the other 3 never flashed their xbox's judging by this forum a lot of people have had more then 1 console banned.

Tell me how I am being a nob?

Shhhh. I thought so. Do be quiet with your childish comments from now on. Not everybody sits in their chairs lying their asses off infront of strangers.

Good day.

you got some balls coming on here being a newbie and insulting long standing members

yes we do thanks if you havent modified your box what are you doing on a hacking forum?

I never said don't modify your xbox or not. I was considering it doing myself and Still am. Why can't I be a member of this forum just because I dont have a flashed xbox?

Stupid comment.

Don't be a nob? How am I a nob? I just asked a question and the guy doubted and I gave him a link.

Stop being childish. The banwave is still continuing I have 4 friends banned 4 is big number considering only 7 of my mates own xbox and the other 3 never flashed their xbox's judging by this forum a lot of people have had more then 1 console banned.

Tell me how I am being a nob?

for this comment, "Surely you guys would have known that".

And you have 7 friends, surely that is a lie :)

for this comment, "Surely you guys would have known that".

And you have 7 friends, surely that is a lie :)

I have more then 7 friends but once again you have trouble reading. Only 7 of my friends own xbox's others own PS3 or wii or some don't even like gaming. I just thought the guy did not know about that since it was big story in gaming world.

I asked a simple question why are you guys so defensive , jesus christ.

Stop biting the worm mate lol !

You have to get into the humour of us lot I am afraid and certain comments do not sit well.

A lot of members on here have a very very good understanding of how xbox 360's work etc, and I must admit that a brand new never used unit to be banned is very very unlikely ... but being MS nothing would surprise me !

It could of been a refurbished unit, do not know if they send them out as new stock ? if this is the case, might of been modded and just cleaned up and re-packaged... new case, etc.

People on here will say what they feel/think of posts, there are so many members views and opinions will differ :( so just have to agree to disagree bud

Welcome btw

im just asking a question if you have no plans to flash yours why are you here

Can you actually read or do you fast read stuff and don't register in your brain?

I said ''I was considering it doing myself and Still am''

Stop biting the worm mate lol !

You have to get into the humour of us lot I am afraid and certain comments do not sit well.

A lot of members on here have a very very good understanding of how xbox 360's work etc, and I must admit that a brand new never used unit to be banned is very very unlikely ... but being MS nothing would surprise me !

It could of been a refurbished unit, do not know if they send them out as new stock ? if this is the case, might of been modded and just cleaned up and re-packaged... new case, etc.

People on here will say what they feel/think of posts, there are so many members views and opinions will differ :( so just have to agree to disagree bud

Welcome btw

Thanks fella. Unless my brother lied to me about him buying a new elite but I doubt he is lying because I saw the receipt and it was a new unit. Unless MS does actually re-stock ones they fixed down the line is another thing. I was just wondering surely some innocent people might have also being banned with this wave.

I'm disgusted at the way dblock has been treated.
Gets called a nob for posting info with a link saying 600,000 to 1,000,000 boxes banned, no justification just the insult.

We have a ps3 section which can't be modded does that mean we shouldn't have the section ?

FFS lads why do you have to jump on the newbies ???

I'm disgusted at the way dblock has been treated.
Gets called a nob for posting info with a link saying 600,000 to 1,000,000 boxes banned, no justification just the insult.

We have a ps3 section which can't be modded does that mean we shouldn't have the section ?

FFS lads why do you have to jump on the newbies ???

I agree hunni :(

Does that give long standing members the right to bash a newbie for posting informative info with a valid link? , i dont think so.You may have had a bad day or you are just a total ass , but way out of order.imo
you got some balls coming on here being a newbie and insulting long standing members

Does that give long standing members the right to bash a newbie for posting informative info with a valid link? , i dont think so.You may have had a bad day or you are just a total ass , but way out of order.imo

i like being a bad ass lol if i was out of order im sorry but anyone who knows the scene knows of the numbers involved

i like being a bad ass lol if i was out of order im sorry but anyone who knows the scene knows of the numbers involved

Just because you have flashed xbox don't mean you have the numeracy of Einstein. Some people know and some don't who ever quoted me obviously did not and I gave a link.

So stop being a baby and quit your whingin'.

Back