• Sharon

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Simon

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • There all ass holes

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
Love it! :)

the auditions that is anyway, cant stand it and dont watch it after their finished.

Love it, only until the auditions or over and then i dont watch it, only watch it for the laugh, simon's the best judge he tells it how it is

i watch it because the mrs and kids watch it i dont get a choice lol, i like it though but i like music murdered or not lol

why is it you never see the winner much afrter say 1 year and they keep doing cover songs not new? if they did new mayb they would still be around its like as soon as the next 1 starts the last 1 go's underground or somthing.

i like the auditions after they finish im not that bothered

yeah auditions are the best i am sure that they put alot of them up for it lol

if some of them really believe they can sing they are out of there minds.

also i thought that leona would do something but again nothing has been done from her and she had a great voice

Leona Lewis is back after a six-month stint in the studio

why is it you never see the winner much afrter say 1 year

there may be some good stuff coming from Leona,looking at who she has been working with :)

The X Factor winner has been keeping a low profile since her success last year.

Leona Lewis Her first single, A Moment Like This went straight to number one and she signed a reported £5 million record deal with Clive Davis in America.

Leona said: "It's been brilliant. I've been back and forth. I've also been working over here on the album with British producers.

"It's been so exciting and such a great experience to be creative and have the time to make something that I'm so proud of."

So far she has teamed up with hitmakers Jimmy Jam, Terry Lewis, Dallas Austin and Neyo on her debut album.

In between all that she's even had time to pen a few tracks herself.

She added: "At the beginning, I wrote a lot with the different producers. Then I was also given some songs which I heard to see which ones I was feeling.

"It's kind of half and half at the moment."

Leona's website says the album will be released on November 5.

She said: "You'll be surprised. There is a lot of ballads but there are some good mid-tempo songs.

See how most people have picked Dannii and she wasnt even a judge in the first 3 series. Simon is the best judge because he makes his judgement on the auditionees singing talent rather than their personality or quirkiness like Louis and Sharon sometimes do.

Last edited:
i think they picked Dannii because they like her from other things she has done and coz see is new BUT i may be wrong?

how high is simon wearing his trousers nowadays?

I like it, but when they start to pick who they want for the finals i cannt be bothered to watch it then.
i like the ones that cannt sing a note, i think they should have a show of there own.

I admit I DO watch the auditions as they are entertaining.

After that, they start to take themselves too seriously and usually come out with some teary eyed sob story on how they deserve to win.

It should be judged on talent alone, but sadly that doesn't happen.

In saying that, I reckon that Ben bloke should have won last year..that guy DID have talent.

Judges:

Dannii - Talentless little $hit who only made it on account of who her sister is
(also a nasty piece of work with delusions of grandure in real life...My Mrs has met her a few times IRL)

Loius - An effeminate little a$$wipe who's only there to score points from Cowel.

Sharon - A desgusting tramp who's claim to fame is by marrying a drunk/junky has-been rocker & raising a freakshow family.

Simon - THE EGO, also a nasty piece of work who thinks the world owes him a living (the Mrs has also met him), He DOES tell it like it is, but tends to go OTT for the benefit of TV. I would rate him the highest out of the rest of them (best of a bad bunch perhaps).

i must admit i love watching the early auditions,some of the people really think they can sing when they are just soooo bad.

kimberly gone what a waste

in my opinion she was better than the other in a way of potential

hope gonna win as they created them and got control over them
and they see them as another girls aloud girls which can just about sing and show alot of skin and will make a lot of £££

well that would be stupid and it would be a setup if that stupid girl band wins

Taken from DS

Chris Moyles is on call to replace Sharon Osbourne if she really quits The X Factor, it has been reported.

Osbourne threatened to leave after two of her contestants were voted worst on Saturday's show, with Kimberley Southwick being ejected.

She told Dermot O'Leary she had failed: "What I did was no good, and I think I'm going home now, Dermot."

The News of the World reported that if she sticks to the claim she could be replaced by Moyles.

A source told the newspaper: "At this point in time Sharon has said she is no longer a judge on The X Factor. We are hoping she will be able to sleep on her decision and calm down.

"Chris Moyles has made it clear he's on standby if Sharon or Louis Walsh walk out at short notice. Simon Cowell is likely to take him up on that offer."

Back