www.digitalworldzIs not responding ??

chadda

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any idea why it takes so long for me !!!!!! Every time I log in to the site takes ages logging in
Pus every other page and comes up at the bottom of the page

www.digitalworldzIs not responding due to a long running script

Any thoughts doing my head in now as it’s a pain to log in ?

Page Time:0.74437 seconds Memory: 22,994 KB Queries: 29 Templates: 56
I will look into this as you can see from the stats above the page is actually being served by Digitalworldz in 0.7 seconds.

Last edited:
Page Time:
0.74437 seconds Memory: 22,994 KB Queries: 29 Templates: 56

I will look into this as you can see from the stats above the page is actually being served my Digitalworldz in 0.7 seconds.

Cheers Mick
Wondering whether its my laptop ? If I log on with the wife’s ipad no problem at all ??

sounds like your lappy is running other processes hogging memory and slowing it down.

I sometimes get this after a reboot and update but once the updates are sorted its all back to normal

Try ctrl alt del and check your task manager for running processes etc

Maybe you need to clear your browser's cache:

1.Open Internet Explorer
2.Click on Tools in the top menu
3.Select Internet Options
4.You should be on the General tab
5.Click on Delete Files and then click OK
6.Click the Advanced tab at the top
7.Click Restore Defaults (above the apply button)
8.Click on Apply then OK
9.Disconnect from the internet, restart the computer and try again

Regards,

snapman

1.Open Internet Explorer
8.Click on Apply then OK

Regards,

snapman

cheers lads !!!!! this one did the trick

Just click on the Compatibility View button next to the address bar when you get to this site. You have to press it only once. The site will open in Compatibility view hereafter.

That doesn't work? Try opening the site without any Add-ons. Go to Start> All programs>Accessories>System Tools >Internet Explorer(no Add-ons). This opens Internet Explorer 9 with no add-ons. If this proves fertile then consider getting Mozilla Firefox.

cheers lads !!!!! this one did the trick

Just click on the Compatibility View button next to the address bar when you get to this site. You have to press it only once. The site will open in Compatibility view hereafter.

That doesn't work? Try opening the site without any Add-ons. Go to Start> All programs>Accessories>System Tools >Internet Explorer(no Add-ons). This opens Internet Explorer 9 with no add-ons. If this proves fertile then consider getting Mozilla Firefox.

I'm glad You got sorted chadda, just my 10p worth,I would be switch from Ie9 to google chrome I think its way better,
would be interesting to see what others think.

1.Open Internet Explorer
8.Click on Apply then OK

Regards,

snapman
[Ctrl]+[F5] to force a reload from the server may have worked too.
...Just click on the Compatibility View button next to the address bar when you get to this site. You have to press it only once. The site will open in Compatibility view hereafter.

That reminds me of a similar problem I had a few years ago. Was only with DW and it would only run in compatibility view. It was just one computer and to begin with only affected one browser, but after a month or so Firefox, IE and Chrome would all just time out, even with compatibility turned on.

Bizarrely hard resetting the router sorted all the problems out (IIRC it was a Belkin).

@Mick, last few days forum has been playing up at around midnight. Gateway error. Generally unresponsive. OK after about 10/15 minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mick, last few days forum has been playing up at around midnight. Gateway error. Generally unresponsive. OK after about 10/15 minutes.

The site backs itself up at 12 every day, and with the database getting bigger and bigger it can take a while to process, its quite intensive too as there is over 90 million rows of data that has to be compressed into a tarball to 8GB then sent to the other servers for storage.

It also does it at 1am but the majority are asleep, so do not notice.

I am guessing that is the reason you not getting on at that time.

the reason why I do two is because if something was to happen we would have hopefully a recent-ish backup I mean the most data we could lose is in a 13 hour period

and also having two backups in the same 24 hour space is better incase one is corrupted??

I also keep 14 days of backups too on 3 different servers.

Mick

Last edited:
Back