wwe wrestlemania box office

shotter

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Peeps,

Have ordered the wrestling for this sunday, but I believe I have to change some settings on my dm500 server for the channel to work.

The last time I ordered a box office event was the haye v klitischko fight but when the show started I and the clients only had blank screens, was able to watch the fight on my sky hd box but not on the server box, dont want the same issue again.

Any ideas plz?

I was going to do the same thing as a friend want me to order it for him.

you want to go halves on it if you get it sorted?

I was going to do the same thing as a friend want me to order it for him.

you want to go halves on it if you get it sorted?

what do you mean by halves?

i have already paid for it, i just want to know how to get the channel working

i mean I give you half the dosh and you give me a share,

just browsing other forums and at first glance make sure your box office channels are set to tv and not data, also it may not have started broadcasting yet

i mean I give you half the dosh and you give me a share,

just browsing other forums and at first glance make sure your box office channels are set to tv and not data, also it may not have started broadcasting yet

dont take it the wrong way but for all I know you could be working for sky and I would not be comfortable giving out my server details to someone I do not personally know

just get 2 of your mates and between the 3 of you split the cost, works out only a fiver each, cant go wrong bud

dont take it the wrong way but for all I know you could be working for sky and I would not be comfortable giving out my server details to someone I do not personally know

just get 2 of your mates and between the 3 of you split the cost, works out only a fiver each, cant go wrong bud

No worries mate, personally I wouldn't watch this if it was happening in my back yard.

I have a mate who's eight year old kid still believes that wrestling isnt scripted. he is willing to pay the full price just to keep him happy.

i found i never watched it live and set it to record - it's easier/cheaper now to not order it then just download it first thing in the morning to watch at my leisure - it's always up on torrent/newsgroup sites within an hour of it finishing - HD as well

any ideas or suggestions plz?

desperate to have it working tonight

does anyone know the frequency for sky box office?, cant find the frequency on lyngsat

do you have sports and movies working on your share?
only thing i can think of mate. also maybe if you havent already is once the entitlements are on the card, reinsert back into your server and restart your cam.

tried that m8, still dont work

sport & movies are working fine

doing my head in now

put in the pin but still did not work

what I did then was transfer the latest sky bouquet to the box and the preview channel is now working, hopefully it will be on when the show starts

thank you peeps for all your help and suggestions

on a clients HD box the box office worked fine but on a clients dreambox the channel was blank

loaded the clients dreambox with the latest sky bouquet and the channel worked

will remember this for next time, but im sure there is an easier way doing it

Back