WTF am I doing wrong?!!!

Mark_The_Yid

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I am trying to do a pace Di1000. I have used a led simmm to get the bk and got the ird from the sticker on the scart.

Made a net ID funcard entered em and inserted card. The box re-booted and the front display started speeding through numbers. Eventually it re-booted again and the box was working but was only getting freeview channels.

Thinking that the bk from the led simmm must be wrong I started playing with different bk numbers but still no luck.

Long story short I ended up reseting box and now I can't get the net id to set. When I insert net id funcard the box re-boots but just goes into "software update" on the tv. After a few mins it changes from pace on the box front display to pat and a little while after that it changes to tune. The tv screen stays the same and it will sit like this for hours.

Why will it not now set the net ID? And am I right in saying as the funcard re-boots the box ok the bk and ird must be correct?

just pull the red jumper and start again or use libby to set net id

have pulled the jumper time and time again m8 but no joy. Was using funcard method as I couldn't get libby to connect. Just about pulling my hair out!!!!

when you pull the red jumper does it set to 09999 ? was the stb from your area to start with do you have any splitters on the line check your symbol rate ,freq and net id is all okay

Last edited:
when you pull the red jumper does it set to 09999 ? was the stb from your area to start with do you have any splitters on the line

Box was from a different area but was same symbol rate. red jumper does reset net id to 09999. I do have two splitters in line but are not attenuators and I have a good signal.

Last edited:
Ird + bk will be correct m8..

I had the same problem its something to do with with nvram.. pull jumper again feed in boot into eng menu.. when you get basic channels.. leave the box on for 1 hour or so until it updates to new firmware..

Then pull red jumper again.. and repeat the net id.. then re-do card..

If no luck with fun net_id then use libby..

hold in the down btn while you put the power cable in.and try without a splitter

Last edited:
Just tried it outside at front straight from the feed and still no joy:CRYBABY:

Hi

These 1000 are a pain been trying to do one since yesterday after countless tries with funcard and libby just wouldnt set netid would just stay on 0999 but keep trying m8 cos mine eventually took the netid via libby.

Now the box just sits on channels with black screen lol even fta channels, in EM sometimes shows no t-stream to please wait and ok but still black screen so changed tuner and still same but from talking to a friend they`re slow so reckon will just have to wait till it picks up.

Its not the 1st 1000 box Ive had this prob with since the recent hit, some of my family have 1000 boxes and nearly on all of them as been issue with no t-stream and slow to pick channels up so dont know wether its related with recent hit.

I know its not what you are facing but like I say keep trying and eventually it will reset.

Regards

OK at last I'm getting somewhere. I have got it to connect with libby to set the net id. Re-connected to my feed and has now updated firmware or whatever it does and now shows channel guide etc.

Problem now is if I choose a freeview channel it says "sorry, this channel isn't available right now". And if I choose sports etc it says I am not subscribed and to phone 150 etc.

I'm fairly sure I prog'd card OK so does anyone know where I'm going wrong please?

OK at last I'm getting somewhere. I have got it to connect with libby to set the net id. Re-connected to my feed and has now updated firmware or whatever it does and now shows channel guide etc.

Problem now is if I choose a freeview channel it says "sorry, this channel isn't available right now". And if I choose sports etc it says I am not subscribed and to phone 150 etc.

I'm fairly sure I prog'd card OK so does anyone know where I'm going wrong please?

card is not done right try putting your ird in backwards which method you using to write your card

I always use a rom11 for external check dates etc

card is not done right try putting your ird in backwards which method you using to write your card

I always use a rom11 for external check dates etc

Downloaded latest fix from tcb toolbar and put into flash. opened tw bn11 file and changed ird (put in backwards) and bk and also entered latest keys. Saved and swapped to hex then loaded as external eeprom then prog'd funcard.

Is this correct?

Downloaded latest fix from tcb toolbar and put into flash. opened tw bn11 file and changed ird (put in backwards) and bk and also entered latest keys. Saved and swapped to hex then loaded as external eeprom then prog'd funcard.

Is this correct?

yeh thats bang on should work no probs you know last week I done one and it took 20 mins for channels to work even though the were all highlighted in white as working

reboot the box holding the up and down buttons check that the emms are working ok

have you checked the nagra dates on the rom file aswell

Dates? WTF are they about lol. How do I check them m8?

in status monitoring in the em it says tuning parameters corrupt. Does this mean anything?

Also, what should the default frequency be set to? I'm in TW essex.

Dates? WTF are they about lol. How do I check them m8?

nagra date m8 traders set there dates to go off every few month so the can charge you to write your card again

when you open your image in nagra theres a expire date in nagra code it might have expired

use nagra edit etc to check the dates and change it heres a novie angel guide which some nice chap wrote for all to learn

read the bit about changing dates tiers etc etc you should always have your own date set then you know why your box suddenly goes off

angel guide failed to upload sorry you need nagra date edit

Last edited:
Dates are fine m8. My gut feeling is the frequency. Am I right in saying it is 619.000 for essex 2? When I set it to that it does not even get EPG. When it is on 411.000 EPG is fine but no channels.

Also, in the em the card status flicks between no t-stream and please wait.

Hi

Still no luck with this, like me in my post earlier you are I think having probs with tuner, wether its a coincidence or not since the hit 1000 boxes have struggled.

If you leave it on all night you might find it might pick up channels, check what its saying for signal and snr in EM my guess is its flickering from red to green or marginal etc.

Regards

Back