[WTD] VU+ Duo used

Bally12345

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone thinking or have just upgrading to something else, im looking for a used VU+ Duo please do not reply with £289 hardly used blah blah. Only after original not a clone.

Anyone thinking or have just upgrading to something else, im looking for a used VU+ Duo please do not reply with £289 hardly used blah blah. Only after original not a clone.

lol..youll be lucky to get one for anything lower then £250-£260....these are the dog bollocks m8..anyone selling one must have a damm good reason...have you tried the well known auction site fleabay ? ive got one probably the best box on the market and support is incredible, churning out new images like hot cakes..lol

you can get a clone for about 180 delivered from mixeshop dot com.

Might be able to get a brand new one for roughly 260 with 2 years warranty

The Duo is a cheaper version of the dream 8000hd and is no way the dogs bollocks, you pay for what you get. a 400
pound machine is no way as good as a 800 + ukp machine and untill a stb is released and do things better than the
dm8000hd, it will be\is the daddy for a long time to come, so wake up and stop making statements that are full of crap.

Fezzy

Im flogging my ultimo with 3 sat tuner and 500gb hard drive for £350 if your intrested.. still under warranty and in perfect condition

you can get a clone for about 180 delivered from mixeshop dot com.

How much of a chance I will get charged customs if I get it from there???

Have you bought one from there?
Who delivers it???

Regards

Dave H

High probability. Delivered by DHL. How much it would be is anyones guess. Seems to change every time I order something. Last thing I got was a dm500hd and it was 3 quid. Time before that it was a dm800pro and it was about £16 ... go figure :Fish:

High probability. Delivered by DHL. How much it would be is anyones guess. Seems to change every time I order something. Last thing I got was a dm500hd and it was 3 quid. Time before that it was a dm800pro and it was about £16 ... go figure :Fish:

I bought 10 x dm800se from there delivered by Fedex and it was £30 the lot

Cdmt
Pimpi

I have an original Duo + 1.5tb hard drive installed, about 12 months old, whats it worth? - still got box etc, just thinking of upgrading.

Who delivers it???

Regards

Dave H

Had a few different receivers from them and never once payed Customs items are marked at under $20 so no charges

Who delivers it???

Regards

Dave H

It's the value of the item m8, that is written all over it, some sellers put a less value so you will pay less, ask them if they do of course. DHL delivers

Any chance we could get back on topic please guys :)

I have an original Duo + 1.5tb hard drive installed, about 12 months old, whats it worth? - still got box etc, just thinking of upgrading.

£230 if your intersted in a quick sale but you would need to start a new thread and post pic with name

£230 if your intersted in a quick sale but you would need to start a new thread and post pic with name

He does not have the required post count to advertise in the members classifieds section,any dealings will need to be done off the main forum ;)

Back