WTD! DM500s or similar to buy or trade for 500c...

jamesyboyjim

Inactive User
Reaction score
seeing as i no longer have cable at my place im looking more into the sat side of things, got sly but want to explore further. thought the 500s would be a good place to start seeing as i already own one

looking to buy a dm500s or trade one for my 500c, perhaps with a few bob thrown in.

let me know what you got guys :)

Last edited:
just to let you know matey, you can get them from a uk seller via amazon for about £55.00 quid, been looking at them all day today.

i know maybe you can get them from the usa or where ever for about £45.00 quid but your always waiting weeks and weeks for them to turn up.

just to let you know matey, you can get them from a uk seller via amazon for about £55.00 quid, been looking at them all day today.

i know maybe you can get them from the usa or where ever for about £45.00 quid but your always waiting weeks and weeks for them to turn up.

amazon! i never even thought to look there! cheers mate rep added.

and yeah, your right about importing them, plus you always pay a good ten quid for postage anyway.

i ordered one from amazon on Monday and Wednesday it's been posted to me with a tracking number from the UK!

I paid £60.00 which is pretty much how much there going for on fleabay and amazon, i did notice that the seller had 3 left so they were £55.00 each with a fiver postage, just seen he's shot the last one he has up to £65.00 £70.00 (I've got a feeling that when cable is defuncked then these boxes might rocket up in price)

I don't mind paying a little bit more for a UK seller, imagine trying to e-mail some one in Japan and try and get some help with it just to save a tenner?

Good luck! mine should be here tomorrow! would be nice, give me something to play with!

I got mine from dealextreme 45 quid posted.

You are right though took six weeks, but i expected that.

Back