wsp provider id selection

xln747

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi People,
I am from Australia and use a TM1600. I've tries to use wsp and sssp with the latest patch. I am connecting to my internal lan server which is a DM500 using newcs. The server side with wsp seems fine, it connects and gives the correct results. However, the receiver doesn't give me the correct provider id to select. The sub card is for Fox Tel in N*D*S and has 2 provider ids in the stream. The id I need to clear pics doesn't come up in the selection on the TM1600. Anybody else have a problem like this ? Any possible solutions ?

Thanks

xln747

off top of my head, so may not be 100% right

if you press 9797 a small box should open, with AUTO and the detected IDs, you can then switch from auto to the required one

Hi digidude, That was my initial thought as well, but the prov id for the stream that I need is not showing in the list when I do that. I think it might be just a quirk of the system that Fox Tel uses here in Aus. I was hoping there might be some sort of provider file which might be able to be used to filter out what I didn't want, but that might be a bit sophisticated for the software.

Thanks for the reply

Back