New BlackHole 1.7.5 Multiple Released All VU+

If getting Green Screens, check your memory usage. BH uses a lot of RAM and over-filling the RAM will cause a Green-Screen. If the RAM is full, setup a swapfile from the Blue-Blue menu.

If getting Green Screens, check your memory usage. BH uses a lot of RAM and over-filling the RAM will cause a Green-Screen. If the RAM is full, setup a swapfile from the Blue-Blue menu.

Will give it a go this weekend,cheers

Thats why mine must not be crashing as i am not using all the ram.

Thats why mine must not be crashing as i am not using all the ram.

Difference in Ram probably your using an Ultimo with 512mb Ram others having green screen using Duo with 384mb of Ram, I noticed on my Duo when i had it all images hogged the ram to nearly 90% usage all of the time even on a standard image with zero plugins added.

ive got this 1.7.5 on my vu duo....shows

ram in use 75%
swap in use 0%
flash in use 75%
cf in use 0%
usb in use 0%
Hdd in use 1%
HDD temperature 27 degrees

i havnt had any green screen issues so im assuming its fine on mine...or not ?..lol

Might be worth people putting down the pluggin there running and the issues they are having so to try and sort out the issues of crashing.

I was just using the 1.7.5 as it comes,no additional plugins downloaded etc

Back