Wow Wigan!!!!

G

geordieonline

JUST THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE TO SAY WHAT A FANTASTIC GAME CHELSEA V WIGAN.

AS A NEWCASTLE FAN - ITS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE SEEN THEM PLAY AND THEY WERE GREAT. CHELSEA ARE THE LUCKIEST BARSTEWARDS AROUND, HARD LINES WIGAN YOU DESERVED TO WIN.

KEEP UP THAT PERFORMANCE AND YOU WON'T GO DOWN.

: party :

the-dogs-nutts said:
poor get's they were robbed.........
So how were they robbed then ? I agree I feel sorry for them and on the face of it they deserved a draw and can be proud of the way they played, but that was a world class goal from Crespo ... Robbed ? you don't know what your talking about m8

Yes - I Have To Say Robbed, Not Sayings The Goal Was Not Fantastic, The Players Chelsea Have Got Compared To Wigan - Cum On - One Chelsea Player Probabley Costs The Whole Price Of The Wigan Team.

Bronto said:
So how were they robbed then ? I agree I feel sorry for them and on the face of it they deserved a draw and can be proud of the way they played, but that was a world class goal from Crespo ... Robbed ? you don't know what your talking about m8

cause they played as good as you, and the chelsea manager said the same, he was well upset with his players.................

robbed for me aswell

most players cost as much as the whole team and the staff working in the ground

the first half they was alot better than chelsea in the second it was not the same but for battling and guts they was well robbed !

I'm not taking a thing away from Wigan they played out of their skins and really really deserved better, they are gonna be a surprise team this season (lol ... don't forget you've all got to go there ;)) but when I think a team are robbed is when they do all that and then get outragous decisions against them, Wigan never had a decision go against them today which lost them the game just Crespo scoring a world class goal ... you can't defend against that but you can't say robbed ... very hard done by yes ... but not robbed ... I'd say Newcastle were more robbed today getting their best player (on the day) sent off for nothing and tipping the balance of play into Arsenals favour who tbh didn't look like scoring till then ... but hey thats football and a long season with lots more bad decisions for and against ... lmfao and loads of debate and baracking here to :)

Wigan got robbed in broad daylight there was to much injury time. as for the other match Arsenal didnt want there player sent of as much as newcastle so why the crowd started chanting saying same old Arsenal always cheating they must have there head up there a-s

Bronto said:

i do pal and your right we probably didn't deserve a win

but neither did you and jose went over to paul jewel after the goal went in and said sorry before the game was over he knew and so did every1 else

but we was happy with our performance and hope we can continue to perform like that.

also never seen so many fancy cars in our little town

lucky we went the back way out and not back past the viitors car park

could of done with keying a few of your cars

;)

Back