Would this image work on a TM600 / Gemini 4.70 Oscam & CCcam 2.13

Jooooles

DW Regular +
Reaction score
I know the (Gemini 4.70 Oscam & CCcam 2.13) Image Is for a DM500 but would it work on a TM600 ? Im not botherd about the usb ports not working ?

If it's a hideous Question just ignore my dumbness :licker:

here is the latest one i have an am currently using on my tm 500 s and you can also check its latest one by updating through menu on tv using remote control

Attachments

• TM-500Super ur-TM600 ur_update-180211.zip
    7.2 MB · Views: 25
cheers bud I already had that one on though, I was just having a bash at different images, to have a go at getting me white card working without glitching again.

I have a new box in the post that is much easier to play with like, but I wanted a another go before I chuck this TM600 in the bin.

Ive tried running Newcs with Cccam oscam Ccam all it does is glitch every minute always has Ive tried all sorts Ive come to the coclusion that its a
lump of shit.

Got a clone DM500 in the post so I will see if its me or the box lol Infact Im sure its the box cos I had a DM500 last year set up for is, and it ran like a dream for a month or so before I moved house and dismantled everything.

Last edited:
try it WITHOUT cccam m8, ive installed oscam or newcs, along with mgcamd, on TM receivers, and never had any problems

How does one manually install Oscam on the TM500 non super? The blue panel does not offer a standalone installation of Oscam.

Back