Premium CCCam server on OScam?

harrycartel

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys,

So this might be frowned upon and apologies if it. I have a premium cline subscription which runs on Cccam, it can be pretty glitchy at times and i've read that Oscam is much better at handling spikes etc. On top of this i'm about to upgrade to a Duo2 box with a few tuners and share to client boxes in a 2nd room at home. The premium cline is a one tuner type thing, but i've also read that it might be possible in Oscam to share the clines with all the tuners without the provider knowning? - thats the part that I figured might be frowned upon here, but as we hardly watch TV it would be handy to at least be able to watch one channel and record another or give the option of someone to watch something else whilst the football is on.

So question is, can I load the clines in oscam and can I use it to share with all 4 tuners properly without being banned by my provider (in theory)

Thanks in advance!

I believe there are ways your provider can tell mate , im sure it wouldnt cost much extra to add more connections to ur exsisting line

Mick

Hi Mick, you're probably right - the only problem is I plan to use 4 tuners in the box, I don't mind paying for two clines (or at least duplicating the Sly UK side as only 1 of the tuners is a motorised the dish, the rest are stuck on Astra2 anyway) but I wouldn't really need 4 as 95% of the box usage would be FTA channels - I was more concerned about accidentally tuning into two pay channels and getting banned by the provider just because the box has so many tuners available rather than trying to save a few quid.

Most servers will ban straight away unless deal is done on multi room

Noted - I wasn't sure if OScam had a special way to deal with this on multi-tuner boxes, but I guess not.

I'll sort out a multi room deal with him. I did wonder though if it was possible with Oscam to assign clines to a single tuner, so you can't accidentally get banned on multi-tuner systems? That way I could have two FTA tuners, a Sly UK tuner with a cline sub and my multi sub cline for the motorised dish.

Multiple Clines and Tuner questions...

Hi guys,

So i've got two sub subscriptions, one is a single cline for Sly and the other is a multi-line multi-sat option. I have a 4 tuner box and I don't want two tuners to use the same suppliers lines at the same time.

Is there anyway in CCcam to setup the lines in groups and say for instance to use the single line as priority for Sly - then if that cline is already being used and another channel is required it will use the second batch of clines - and of course it'll use the second batch if the first cline wont clear the channel (eg if its not a Sly TV channel)

Perhaps this is not possible with CCcam, perhaps I have to use the clines in MGcam or Oscam if possible? (They are clines running from a CCcam server though I believe)

Let me know if there are any options/advanced setup I can do here. I'd also quite like to use a Sly UK FTA card for all the FTA HD channels etc - though i'm not sure if thats really require as 95% of them seem to clear for free on FreeSat anyway - I just wanted to avoid using the clines and not tie them on a tuner if they were being use for a Sky FTA channel.

Re: Multiple Clines and Tuner questions...

Ah ok, wasn't' sure if that was totally relevant, i'll put it in there then.

So i've got two sub subscriptions, one is a single cline for Sly and the other is a multi-line multi-sat option. I have a 4 tuner box and I don't want two tuners to use the same suppliers lines at the same time.

Is there anyway in CCcam to setup the lines in groups and say for instance to use the single line as priority for Sly - then if that cline is already being used and another channel is required it will use the second batch of clines - and of course it'll use the second batch if the first cline wont clear the channel (eg if its not a Sly TV channel)

Perhaps this is not possible with CCcam, perhaps I have to use the clines in MGcam or Oscam if possible? (They are clines running from a CCcam server though I believe)

Let me know if there are any options/advanced setup I can do here. I'd also quite like to use a Sly UK FTA card for all the FTA HD channels etc - though i'm not sure if thats really require as 95% of them seem to clear for free on FreeSat anyway - I just wanted to avoid using the clines and not tie them on a tuner if they were being use for a Sky FTA channel.

what ever emu you use if you have 4 lines in a cfg it will select the quickest routed (lowest ping quickest data server/)first not the best line .
it seems to me you are complicating things you mentioned earlier you have two boxes why not use the multiroom line in the multi tuner and the none multiroom line in your single tuner box .
you are best to use a better emu than cccam as it is old hat now glitches at anything over 450 i believe maybe 500 use mgcamd if you can its simple to use change the n to cws= the rest is the same but line in keys folder in necamd.list if not there google same with mg-cfg which needs to go in keys if you have a cline leave as is put in cccamd list then in mg-cfg change value of g to 32
once you get that set up and running and are used to ftp etc start looking and reading about oscm and try and set up

what ever emu you use if you have 4 lines in a cfg it will select the quickest routed (lowest ping quickest data server/)first not the best line .
it seems to me you are complicating things you mentioned earlier you have two boxes why not use the multiroom line in the multi tuner and the none multiroom line in your single tuner box .
you are best to use a better emu than cccam as it is old hat now glitches at anything over 450 i believe maybe 500 use mgcamd if you can its simple to use change the n to cws= the rest is the same but line in keys folder in necamd.list if not there google same with mg-cfg which needs to go in keys if you have a cline leave as is put in cccamd list then in mg-cfg change value of g to 32
once you get that set up and running and are used to ftp etc start looking and reading about oscm and try and set up

Ah, but the point is the server box (the Duo2) is the only box with tuners connected, it has three Astra 2 and one motorised dish. The reason I went for multiple clines is i'm not allowed to use one package with multiple tuners. We very rarely (if ever) watch more than two pay for channels anyway, so its fine to have two tuners on FTA, but its just for the odd time two Sly channels might be used at the same time, it needs to be flexibly done from the server box, so that it will intelligently use the second providers cline and not the same provider for both channels, no matter if its being streamed from a 2nd or 3rd box or an iPhone or iPad. Perhaps Oscam can do that? I'm very confortable with FTP and programming so no trouble talking to the box, just need to learn about how to convert my basic cccam clines into something Oscam can read - I'm guessing with Oscam you have the ability to buffer the channel slightly behind live so if there is a slip up in decoding it reduces glitches?

Ok, so i've set everything up in the latest OScam now.

I'm going to assume there is a way to stop me having two tuners access the same clines from one supplier by using the groups here? Would the way to do it be having two users, both limited to having one connection at a time, and assigning user 1 to the first provider and user 2 to the second provider?

Also are there any buffer tweaks or anything I can make the eek the best performance out of using Oscam over CCCam for the clines, there seems to be lots of options so i'm assuming I can tweak something to improve the performance.

Back