changing from CCcam to oscam?

Just an update all good now, trawled the posts and worked it out.
Couldn't have done it without you :Cheers:

Just an update all good now, trawled the posts and worked it out.
Couldn't have done it without you :Cheers:

Hi. Are you using oscam to open local sky card? I am having trouble opening BT Sport SD channels. Could you please post your config files for local card access?

Hi. Are you using oscam to open local sky card? I am having trouble opening BT Sport SD channels. Could you please post your config files for local card access?

You are still not answering the question/providing details.

White card or red card?
Used in official HD receiver or not?

Sorry, yes, its used in official HD receiver. And is a white card
As mentioned elsewhere, a whitecard registered/paired and used in a HD receiver will not work in a non-official receiver for premium content.

It is just the way it is. Get a red card or pair the white card card to an SD receiver.

As mentioned elsewhere, a whitecard registered/paired and used in a HD receiver will not work in a non-official receiver for premium content.

It is just the way it is. Get a red card or pair the white card card to an SD receiver.

Oh. Can I not even open the few remaining SD channels like BT Sport SD?

How do I go about getting a red card? Will the red card work even if its paired and used in a official HD receiver?

I am repeating what was posted. If you don't understand, say which bit instead of going to yet another forum and asking the same question.

Does not work:
If white card is paired/registered with and has been inserted in Sky HD receiver, you won't be able to use it on third party receivers for premium content.

Works:
White card paired/registered with and inserted in SD receiver, you will able to use it on third party receivers for premium content. Apart from "gone" channels.
Red card paired/registered with and inserted in Sky HD receiver, you will able to use it on third party receivers for premium content. Apart from "gone" channels. Oscam requires Box key!

See list of gone channels on forum

I am repeating what was posted. If you don't understand, say which bit instead of going to yet another forum and asking the same question.

Does not work:
If white card is paired/registered with and has been inserted in Sky HD receiver, you won't be able to use it on third party receivers for premium content.

Works:
White card paired/registered with and inserted in SD receiver, you will able to use it on third party receivers for premium content. Apart from "gone" channels.
Red card paired/registered with and inserted in Sky HD receiver, you will able to use it on third party receivers for premium content. Apart from "gone" channels. Oscam requires Box key!

See list of gone channels on forum

I was only asking about BT Sport SD channels. AFAIK they are not premium content, which is why I was led to believe they should open with the white card, whether used in official box or not...

Premium content as far as I know. (I may be mistaken though!)

I am getting the following in webif:

no suitable readers found that can be used for decoding!
found 3 ECMpids and 3 STREAMpids in PMT
Demuxer 0 no enabled matching ecmpids -> decoding is waiting for matching readers!

Wow!

What a mine of information.

I'm just starting down the road to understand and get Oscam to work for a new Ultimo 4K receiver that does not support CCcam.

Thanks for the great start

Back