working movies for 360

jimbo0023

Inactive User
Reaction score
hey all.
how about a list of hd movies/divx movies that work on 360 with the latest fall uodate.

there's tons of h264/x264 movies for download. but there rather large. and i for one would rather know they work before downloading.

i just tried "i am legend" via usb stick, asked for an update then still didnt work.

maybe any dw members who have success can post on this topic...

well every xvid/divx ive tried worked for me inc. i am legend but i stream from my pc to 360 and as for x264/h264 i havent got any of them to work so i use the wmv hd movies they all work fine .

well every xvid/divx ive tried worked for me inc. i am legend but i stream from my pc to 360 and as for x264/h264 i havent got any of them to work so i use the wmv hd movies they all work fine .

i'll try legend from a disc, maybe it was the usb stick.
i know the hd wmv's always work but there's lots more choice in other formats.

cheers

It would be one hell of a long list mate!

So far, I've not found anything that has refused to play.

I am Legend is a great film :)

I hope it's great (i am Legend) will watch this tomorrow

Two versions of that out I ended up with the one which went out of sync towards the end :(

i am legend not wot expected NOT action packed but ok (just)

It would be one hell of a long list mate!

So far, I've not found anything that has refused to play.

I am Legend is a great film :)

did you burn it disc or stream from pc? as i say it didnt work for me via usb stick.

more interested in the hs stuff as i can watch the divx easily on my cheap asda divx player.

anybody tried a h264 or x264 movie?

HD stuff plays fine aswell mate, I stream everything, I've never tried a usb stick but CD-R and DVDR work fine.

ahh, I've just realised that you want to watch x264 diirectly on the 360, AFAIK it cannot be done at present mate, the only way I can get them to play is by converting them, no loss in quality but it takes ages to convert :(

Last edited:
Yes mate, but he wants to watch them directly from a usb drive, he doesn't want to stream.

Back