Word of warning.

sargie

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I just added a new manager so thought id delete backup manager v2.

It only went and deleted all the games on my internal hdd aswell!

Good job id completed them.

I just added a new manager so thought id delete backup manager v2.

It only went and deleted all the games on my internal hdd aswell!

Good job id completed them.

I done that and realised straight away, took too long too delete, only lost bioshock 2 in the end

I done that and realised straight away, took too long too delete, only lost bioshock 2 in the end

Wierd thing is i deleted it before and went back to backup manager 1 and it never deleted heavy rain.

Lesson learned lol.

what new manager did ya add mate, im using 2 aswell, is it better the 1 you updated too!

what new manager did ya add mate, im using 2 aswell, is it better the 1 you updated too!

Yeah i added sexy manager lol. It's got a crazy icon and a funny little catch phrase when you open it.

But it's got a great layout and plenty of options.

It actually deleted your games?! :err:

Are you sure it's maybe not configured properly and perhaps looking in the wrong place or something?

Yeah i added sexy manager lol. It's got a crazy icon and a funny little catch phrase when you open it.

But it's got a great layout and plenty of options.
gunna add it soon mate have a look at it, just copying dirt 2 atm!

some (maybe them all) backup managers do delete the game folder. u need to use ftp thingy and move your games to another folder, then copy them back to the new folder when u install a new backup manager.

It actually deleted your games?! :err:

Are you sure it's maybe not configured properly and perhaps looking in the wrong place or something?

Yeah as deedie says m8, it actualy removed the games from the GAMEZ folder in laun12345.

It's a weird one you would think it would just delete the home brew from the ps3.

Back