[DM800HD] Wont take images

Mark_The_Yid

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi guys

I am trying to revive an old dm800 with a sensible image but for some reason it seems to only take older images. Any reason it wont load newer images? can get an old openpli 2.1 to load but openpli 4.0 etc wont. Think it wont take ssl84d images

Hi guys

I am trying to revive an old dm800 with a sensible image but for some reason it seems to only take older images. Any reason it wont load newer images? can get an old openpli 2.1 to load but openpli 4.0 etc wont. Think it wont take ssl84d images

Well you will need to flash the 84d bootloader first then an 84d image.

yip as above need latest loader first

try a more recent image could be a start point

no need to start other thread keep to one post

Only started one thread :)

I have flashed the bootloader I linked before which is 84d. Will try your image next

- - - Updated - - -

Are these images flashing just not booting ?

On your front display at what oint does the boot process stop ?

Based on how I remember it should work (been a long while)it opens on sim 201 screen but seems to sit on this screen a bit longer than norm. It then goes completely blank and red led flashes a few times and then does nothing. It does not get as far as the progress bar screen

you did but posting in other threads wont help keep to one & you will get help you need

you did but posting in other threads wont help keep to one & you will get help you need

but I've not posted in any other thread :err:

That image does not load either. I have installed the correct bootloader haven't I?

you have yes
only you know what bootloader you used

The bootloader I used was the one I posted a link to in post 4.

I'm still puzzled about this other thread I'm supposed to have posted in ...

No mate. Cant get any to work. Driving me batty now :arrrr:

if you have bootloader 84 & flashing newer images & fails looks like you have a hardware issue

Give up and buy a new one then :)

Saves on the headache lol

nope try sort it is the game for me

Ah now that's an interesting post ferret. This started when my solo2 went tits up and I happen to have the dm800 plugged into the same psu....

Back