wireless cctv cam

allroad

Inactive User
Reaction score
guys as you know mj is still receiving treatment

i am out a few nights a week with work and i am seeking your advice on a wireless cctv cam that will conect to tv and comp so she can see front door

any help please

ta

Maplin have a couple of shops in NI. They've a few systems; black and white, colour, wireless to TV and wireless to handheld monitor, all appear to be 2.4GHz: Maplin > CCTV Surveillance

Screwfix also carry a portable monitor system (unclear as to whether camera can be installed outside or if you have to point it out of a window): Lorex Wireless Night Vision Security Camera & LCD Monitor Kit - Screwfix.com, Where the Trade Buys
As well as a CCTV+DVR kit: Yale Wire-Free CCTV Camera & DVR Recorder Kit - Screwfix.com, Where the Trade Buys

Certainly with the screwfix solutions 'wireless' seems to just refer to the transmission and not that the cameras are battery powered in addition.

I've bought off these people a few times

Global Gadgets

They also sell on fleabay under the same name, 100% feedback and can be a bit cheaper there, I got a ยฃ350 alarm from them for a best offer of ยฃ260

I've just used these m8

CCTV cameras

I went for a hard wired set up and it's very good.
You can remote access it via the web, though I'm still working on this bit lol.
Not a cheap system but records only motion (if you wish) to a hdd.
This can then be viewed down your network or via the unit itself on a tv or vga monitor.

http://www.rfconcepts.co.uk/EB1304NET SATA series eDM(June '08).pdf

Go for an infra red camera if it's going in a dark location at night.

I've also got some coax left over, so if you need a lead making up, drop me a pm m8.

Curly

Back