Wired/Wifi advice please

MattOsprey

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all,
I am new to this and am borrowing my Bil's Spiderbox 9000. Really enjoying it but want to record and have a good epg. He has 2 Vu+ Solo 2's and loves them. My only concern is that I have had to move my router into that living room for the ethernet to go in the box, and this is causing signal problems in other rooms for things like the iPad. Can anyone give me any ideas around this. By the way, my BB is only about 2mb.
Thanks.

Hi all,
I am new to this and am borrowing my Bil's Spiderbox 9000. Really enjoying it but want to record and have a good epg. He has 2 Vu+ Solo 2's and loves them. My only concern is that I have had to move my router into that living room for the ethernet to go in the box, and this is causing signal problems in other rooms for things like the iPad. Can anyone give me any ideas around this. By the way, my BB is only about 2mb.
Thanks.

homeplug m8.............

Hoemplugs are great m8. I think Curry's have some cheap ones at the moment. WiFi works fine on Spiderbox too, at least it does on mine.

WiFi on my Solo2 has been crap.. I bought the VU+ wifi plug and it has been nothing but trouble with my Vix image..

WiFi on my Solo2 has been crap.. I bought the VU+ wifi plug and it has been nothing but trouble with my Vix image..

That is generally always the case you pay over the top because it has a VU+(branded) on it and something that only costs £4 does a much better job...

Have to agree with the others who suggested homeplugs, I just bought some and a solo2 and so far it has been great, all connected to an asus 4 port switch for the tv and consoles.

Back