Wilder v Fury

i tipped for everyone in the site to put their money on wilder to ko fury in the 7th. i dont know anything much about boxing though it was just a guess, i wouldnt dream of putting me own money on that lol.

i havent seen all furys fights but that was the best i saw him, klitschko included. he should always be coming out fast at the start like that or hes a boreing fiighter to watch, even the first first wilder fight alot of my buddies wanted it turned over the fk, the next day all i heard was how amazing the fight was. i thought...wtf zre they talking about

there was some really good md flying about that night though

there shouldnt be a rematch part 3 though. theres too much between the levels

Last edited:
I'm sure Wilder had it contracted for a rematch, this could go on until people stop paying for the ppv.

Get Joshua involved joe and you could start tag team boxing. :)

In their first fight Fury realised in the twelves round after the knockdown that when you put pressure on Wilder and attack, he can’t fight going backwards. So the blueprint is made and if they fight again, Fury will use the same tactics and attack. Wilder will have to change the way he has been boxing for years.
He will definitely need better footwork and a better guard and a decent jab imo. Oh and not wear a 40 pound costume for his ring walk😂

Last edited:
Back