Wilder v Fury

f1nev

Reaction score
The big fight, who's going to take the spoils? I hope Fury knocks him out.

If it goes 12 then fury wins on points. I dont see wilder winning, I dont think he can knock fury out.

Fury won in the 7th, they through in the towel after a couple of knock downs. Fury bust his lip and jaw and probably damaged his ear drum, basically he didn't have anything left.

Brilliant fight and though I've never been a Fury fan I can't deny he's pure class. Wilder's corner did the right thing throwing in the towel, he was only going to end up seriously hurt.
Big spoiler for me though was Wilder's costume and accompanying vocalist. Was all about being black and the black power salute was used. What would happen if Fury's ring walk was based on colour? Riots? Boxing ban? Crucified by media?

Was oh so fitting when he was put on his arse 😂

My fear is when AJ meets Fury.......AJ would also destroy Wilder also ;)

Fury had a great game plan and pressured Wilder making him move backwards and he can’t fight going backwards as we seen.
Here’s a decent breakdown
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I've said for many years that I didn't rate wilder, and he hadn't fought anyone of any stature. Soon as he has, he's had a draw and a devastating loss. This is why he was kept away from the others for so long, he's lost the golden goose egg now. Of course he's going to call for the 3rd fight, he'd be a fool not to, but unless he wins I dont see where he can go. He will have to rebuild what little career he had.

Back