wii flow usb loader 1.0 released

I've installed it too, but some games dont load with it, just going to a black screen, but when I load the same game with USB loader GX they work perfectly.

I've installed it too, but some games dont load with it, just going to a black screen, but when I load the same game with USB loader GX they work perfectly.

What games don't load m8 & will see if I got them & try them on mine.

Looks like there is a message on their site regarding this ....
'Please come back on September 26 for a possible version 1.1 that will fix the "black screen bug".'

Is it possible to use this to play Sports Resort ?

this looks cool the audio is amazing cant wait to try the 1.1 version when it is released,i already have 2 or 3 cover loaders and over 200 games on a 750 gb hard drive but this one has got to be one of the best if not the best to date if it can play all the games then this will do for me.:Cheers:
cheers johny48

looks damn good. I only just got round to installing a usb loader. Using usb loader gx r500c or something along those lines. Gotta give this a go :)

Just used Loadstructor to create channels for the games I play a lot. Saves having to go through a USB loader, just load the game directly from the system menu.

It's dead easy to use too.

Cant fit all my 300+ games on the system menu though. :)

Cant wait for the next version of Wiiflow, it does look rather special, but I'll always keep more than one loader installed on the Wii as it doesnt hurt to have other options.

i recommend Coverfloader - a bit like wiiflow but works flawlessly

i recommend Coverfloader - a bit like wiiflow but works flawlessly

Try running international athletics and a couple more new ones, its not so flawless then, back to the good old 002 error :)

Both are good, but in my and most peoples opinions, wiiflow LOOKS better and FEELS better, it does what it does, but better :)

Try running international athletics and a couple more new ones, its not so flawless then, back to the good old 002 error :)

Both are good, but in my and most peoples opinions, wiiflow LOOKS better and FEELS better, it does what it does, but better :)

I havent tried both in anger much yet, leave that for the lad but I did see something about fixing 002 in CoverFloader. Both are good though

anyone got a forwarder channel to work tho? the ones in the full zip download are not working for me

i was about to finally install this today but it looks like there maybe a update today so ill hang on, ive not had chance to do much modding since i started work im gutted lol.

i was about to finally install this today but it looks like there maybe a update today so ill hang on, ive not had chance to do much modding since i started work im gutted lol.

think the site is down... just getting a message saying hello world.lol

just rename the folder to the same as the last version. The forwarder will should work

this is the first time ive tried wiiflow. had coverfloader before this. which folder do u mean to rename?

Back