Wii 4.3 step by step guide with pictures to follow

thanks sargie for your help, can i ask did yours work out well was it easy to do

thanks sargie for your help, can i ask did yours work out well was it easy to do

Yes m8 dead easy, just follow manonamissionblue's pdf guide m8 and you can't go wrong. doesn't take long either.

take it you have a copy off indiana jones,they are hard to find

Yes m8 i got it from here Grainger Games - New and PreOwned Xbox, 360, PS3, PS2, WII, PC, DS, PSP, UMD, DVD, software and hardware for £13 preowned. They have just opened a store near us and i was lucky enough to find the last copy they had.

Prices on ebay are rediculous atm but that is because every modder will be after them.

Game.co.uk have it for £11 but it was not in stock last time i checked.

Hi chaps,

Sorry i have not been helping with the links ECT.
Glad you found the guide useful Sargie. Was there any part that wasnt clear mate?

Ill update the second link when i find out how too.

Ray

Last edited:
Hi chaps,

Glad you found the guide useful Sargie. Was there any part that wasnt clear mate?

Ill update the second link when i find out how too.

Ray

No m8 crystall clear, excellent guide thank you for taking the time to put it together.

I actualy prefer the 4.3 softmod as it adds everything together in one fowl swoop rather than having to go back an install stuff one by one.

Can anyone upload files from the 3rd link please? This now seems to be broken

Cheers

Hi chaps,

Glad you found the guide useful Sargie. Was there any part that wasnt clear mate? Ray

It appears that you forgot to mention that you have to play the first level of Indiana Jones and save it BEFORE using the first hack or you get an error popping up, well I did when I tried it on my m8's Wii last night, I wasn't aware of this till I Googled it. I'm now waiting on my brother bringing me his original Indiana Jones game around, hopefully today

It appears that you forgot to mention that you have to play the first level of Indiana Jones and save it BEFORE using the first hack or you get an error popping up, well I did when I tried it on my m8's Wii last night, I wasn't aware of this till I Googled it. I'm now waiting on my brother bringing me his original Indiana Jones game around, hopefully today

Thats not true m8 i did not have to do that.

Maybe the download of the save file didnt work as it should have or there was a glitch when you copied it to the memory card?

How did you try it on ur mates Wii if you never had the orignal game?

Maybe the download of the save file didnt work as it should have or there was a glitch when you copied it to the memory card?

How did you try it on ur mates Wii if you never had the orignal game?

Sorry m8 but you've lost me!! I just downloaded all the files from the links and opened up the pdf file and followed the instructions, but when I went thru the first hack file it popped up saying I had to play the game first as there were no save files to overwrite or words to that effect. I've now got the original game from my brother and played thru the first level and done the save. Now I'll go back and re-try your guide, no offense as your guide looks well good, I've done the 4.2E one so should be too much of a problem with this one, cheers

:Clap:

Well that didn't work as the wii won't copy the save from the SD card as it says it's already on the system, looks like your save file from the hack is bad or I'm doing something wrong I'll try and re-download it and see what happens

You just copy the hacked save to your wii's system memory and then play the game.

Well that didn't work as the wii won't copy the save from the SD card as it says it's already on the system, looks like your save file from the hack is bad or I'm doing something wrong I'll try and re-download it and see what happens

You will need to delete your save first!

Yes m8 I did and then copied the file from the hack on the SD card and it worked but what I can't understand is why it didn't copy over last night, oh well it's working now, just doing the nand back up, cheers

Yes m8 I did and then copied the file from the hack on the SD card and it worked but what I can't understand is why it didn't copy over last night, oh well it's working now, just doing the nand back up, cheers

Gremlins m8 they get everywere you know :)

Glad you got it sorted.

Ok Wii now softmodded, many thanks for the help and the excellent guide :Clap: :banana:

Back