Wii 4.3 step by step guide with pictures to follow

hi thanks for your help helps if i read it properly,
can i ask another thing please the last bit off the guide ive put the darkcorp onto sd card read the read file then went to homebrew then darkcorp then virgin and A wait till it loads mine went back to the wii menu is that right
and do i have to do the second aption as well
and ive left the sd card in with the darkcorp still on it ive tried to install the block for the updates but havin propblem whats MMM

Same for me, I went back and installed the second option,then had a problem with Priiloader,
Where I went wrong was to format the Sd Card before putting on each part of the hack , turns out your supposed to leave them all on,
Question-when i've finished the hack and got priiloader sorted what exactly do I need to leave on the SD Card and as this hack installs Configurable USB Loader do I still need to install the USB hack in the first post ?

Guys i know it may be confusing but if you follow moamb pdf guide you really can not go wrong.

Guys i know it may be confusing but if you follow moamb pdf guide you really can not go wrong.

Didnt find it confusing , I printed of the instructions and followed to the letter,
everything went fine till I got to installing DARKCORP,

When I selected virgin wii and pressed A , it took me back to the homescreen,
so the next time I chose the second option and it installed fine,

It all working fine and I'm backing up games and playing them from the HDD just fine,
Only thing is I've had to take the SD Card out because it keeps starting up in MMM mode, thats why I was asking whats got to be left on the SD Card , is it just the Hacks ini , as I want to block all updates

Hi People,

@sargie Thanks for for helping everyone with there questions as iv been crap and not checked the thread i started lol.

If you block updates you will have to leave the SD card in the slot and yes you need the hacks.ini file on there as this is what it reads. Without that file you just get a white screen.

@buzzer, Glad you liked the tut mate. You will be a master at it within a month cuz all your friends/family will ask you to do theirs. :proud:

Ray

Hi People,

@sargie Thanks for for helping everyone with there questions as iv been crap and not checked the thread i started lol.

If you block updates you will have to leave the SD card in the slot and yes you need the hacks.ini file on there as this is what it reads. Without that file you just get a white screen.

@buzzer, Glad you liked the tut mate. You will be a master at it within a month cuz all your friends/family will ask you to do theirs. :proud:

Ray

so does that mean the sd card has to be left in the slot all the time with the hack files so it stops the wii from updating ???
and can i be rude and ask you ive downloaded call off duty iso burned it to disc but have way in the game stops and a message comes up sayin please check operations manual?

thanks for all the people thats helped me sorry im a bit thick

so does that mean the sd card has to be left in the slot all the time with the hack files so it stops the wii from updating ???
and can i be rude and ask you ive downloaded call off duty iso burned it to disc but have way in the game stops and a message comes up sayin please check operations manual?

thanks for all the people thats helped me sorry im a bit thick

Hi m8,

Yes u do have to leave the memory card in the SD slot for this to work. To be honest i dont block updates or anything like that and i aint had a problem but please this is a risk i take, its up to you if you take the same risk.

If the game works but stops half way thru i would say its either a corrupt down load or faulity disk so its just a process of elimination. Try burning the disk again if that dont work and stops in the same place you know its the download so try down loading it again.

Hey no need to say sorry mate for asking questions, we all have to start learn somewhere and i started to learn from all the great members on here so happy to pass on what i know.

Ray

ok guys think its all sorted blockup are blocked and up and running a big thanks to you all :Clap:

Hey,

Noticed a few people are having problems with modding the 4.3 wii so i have followed bally12345 excellent guide but updated it for the 4.3 that is easy to follow.

Items you will need:

1. Wii Console with Ver. 4.3E installed
2. Wii Remote
3. SD Card (64mb to 2gb)
4. Card reader to transfer files from PC to SD card
5. LEGO INDIANA JONES THE ORIGINAL ADVENTURES (Original Game)
6. Time. Do Not Rush,

Download instructions:

Download attached files: Guide

First download to install Homebrew Channel and creat a backup of your NAND:Hackmii Installer MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Second download to hack the wii: Softmod Dowmload MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
(Please note that this will also adds a second boot channel and the USB config loader (dont worry if you dont need this it wont do any harm and you may want to add a hard drive in the future.) These can also be deleted if you so wish.

Last download to make games load from original disk channel: Darkcorp Full 1.1 MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
Other information:

If you want to add a hard drive please follow these instructions too as you need to add files to the hard drive:
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/226384/
hi ya mt8 this is where am getting confused about this softmod do you just follow the guide as you have said our do you have to play this game indiana jones first and save it our something like that in order to softmod your wii many thx mark9271............

Last edited by a moderator:
hi m8,
you need to have played the game on your wii at least once before you can move the hack save file onto your wii memory from sd card.

in other words play the original game for a while,
then save your progress.

then in memory manager replace your proper inadianna jones save with the hack indianna prawn save....

Guys would the platinum version of lego Indiana Jones work. Seen it for 15 quid

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Should have gone to specsavers in my rush didn't see or realise that platinum games are for playstations lol

m8,
you can also use
star wars complete saga
Lego_Star_Wars__The_Complete_Saga.jpg

or lego batman the video game

batman_0020_wii.jpg

there are hacks out for both of these games now and both are both can still be bought cheaply....

fill yer boots before the prices of these games rocket too.. ;)

Thanks mate just ordered Batman from play on back order for 15 quid. Just got to wait now between a week or 2 hopefully.

i think they must be back in stock at play too as I got an item shipped email last week, dont know how much it is on sale for though.

By the way how much do you have to play for the game save ???

Edit: forgot to use the search button

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/258259/

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the guide - got mine done over the weekend. if you follow the guide it is easy. :) although I had to use a combination of guides
if anyone needs a copy of lego batman then I have one available :)

Back