Wife needs a Hobby

Wiz

Senior Member +
Reaction score
Ok one for the tortured other half's out there in DW land me thinks ;) :FRIGHT:

My lady needs a hobby.....

Apart form the usual forms of domestic activity and other forms of in house keep fit ;) she has no other form of activity so to speak.

She dos'nt like TV, but will read Danielle Steel etc

Would any of the other half's be able to suggest any other things that might while away a few hours.......

While i'm on here.......pmsl :salute:

Looking forward to some clean suggestions ;)

Wiz

Ah.....clean stuff. Well I recommend Rugby League, not playing it. but watching it. Keeps me out of mischief (allegedly) :)

These extra activities are they for losing weight?

If she has enough time and money to spend send her to a gym, get her to go swimming or ask her if she would like to do some charitable work at the likes of scope or oxfam (it may help later when going for a new job).

If you have kiddies at school she could always ask if they need any more parent helpers.

get her a paper round or avon, I personally if i have time go to bingo now and then and no its not for grannies taffy, plenty of fellows go because the beer is cheap.

Get her up the duff. Then she'll spend all her time looking after your child. (Only draw back can take upto 9 months before affects fully kick in!)

Cheers 4 the reply's guys and gals....its not so much weight loss etc just to pass time in the evenings when her son is out and dos'nt need running around after....and im busy ;)....lol

get her a few cleaning job's with the neighbour's

that way she got something to do and she can gab at the same time

my missus started a business like that.......................

I am another half and i spend time on here why my husband cooks .cleans and generally looks after the kids so i must be a lucky one. Give her some money and send her shopping we all love shopping.

teach her how to solder then set up a national enterprise ch1pping cable boxes, xboxes, playstations etc, you loiter in the forums while she makes you rich lol

digidude said:
teach her how to solder then set up a national enterprise ch1pping cable boxes, xboxes, playstations etc, you loiter in the forums while she makes you rich lol

No we are getting somewhere, she has nimble fingers ;)

Scrapbooking :)

Wiz m8 My wife has been doing Scrapbooking for quite a while now its like a home made photo album and I gotta admit it has really good results,only thing is its quite expensive (but doesent have to be):( but as I said results are really good so well worth the money.sometimes shes on one page for upto 3 hrs which give me loads of surfing time :Hit:
its basicly a book and u make the pages with photos and u add buttons and trasfers and ribbons and all sorts ..here are a couple of piccys ;)
not sure if its her kinda thing or not but my mrs loves it ;)

Back