Why I've not been on

Teeny

Inactive User
Reaction score
well, i tell u something guy's....... i honestly didn't realize how much time having a dog takes out of u...lol

Get up, get parrot out, make coffee, give biscuilt to parrot and dog, get ready for work, take dog out for about 15 mins, clean dogs feet, get stuff and off to work.... I get home, change out of work clothes to t-shirt and bottoms, have a drink, get the parrot out, feed her, get my self ready to take dog out for about half an hour, come home, clean dogs feet, see to bird again, do some house work, whilst playing footie around the flat with dog, start to get dinner ready, take dog out again for about an hour, as the first run out was just a quicky, as i've just got in from work... come back, clean dogs feet, put dinner on, see to bird whilst still playing footie around flat with him, dish dinner up, try too eat it without the parrot and dog sticking their beaks in... clean up after dinner, wash up, wipe up, put some washing on, run dog out again for about 15 mins, come home, clean dogs feet, finish off around home, maybe if i'm lucky i'll get about 20 mins on pc.... then time for bed, so walk dog 10 mins around block for his last wee, clean dogs feet, jump in bed, alarm clock goe's off....start all over again...lol phew, i'm exhausted just writing it.....lol

i know what you mean m8 wife bought a sher-pei bout 4 weeks ago ,just when i thought great no more p**s or s**h as the kids are older she walks throught the door with the dog. it ok for her she work 12pm till 10pm and iam up at 3am and home at 1pm good fun though

well, i tell u something guy's....... i honestly didn't realize how much time having a dog takes out of u...lol

Get up, get parrot out, make coffee, give biscuilt to parrot and dog, get ready for work, take dog out for about 15 mins, clean dogs feet, get stuff and off to work.... I get home, change out of work clothes to t-shirt and bottoms, have a drink, get the parrot out, feed her, get my self ready to take dog out for about half an hour, come home, clean dogs feet, see to bird again, do some house work, whilst playing footie around the flat with dog, start to get dinner ready, take dog out again for about an hour, as the first run out was just a quicky, as i've just got in from work... come back, clean dogs feet, put dinner on, see to bird whilst still playing footie around flat with him, dish dinner up, try too eat it without the parrot and dog sticking their beaks in... clean up after dinner, wash up, wipe up, put some washing on, run dog out again for about 15 mins, come home, clean dogs feet, finish off around home, maybe if i'm lucky i'll get about 20 mins on pc.... then time for bed, so walk dog 10 mins around block for his last wee, clean dogs feet, jump in bed, alarm clock goe's off....start all over again...lol phew, i'm exhausted just writing it.....lol

surely you save some time for a bit of nookie tina ?

Here's the answer mate.....................
HH.

lol... sounds like the dog has some clean feet. sounds like the dog is harder then my kids.

everyone has too take their shoes off before entering my flat.... i'm dammed if i'm gonna let the pooch walk straight in with his muddy feet.... i have 2 towels hanging outside me door and the dog doesn't even try to enter before i've cleaned them... and if he's been running round the park or fields then a small shallow bath gets run and he gets lifted into it, then scrubbed feet, then blowed dried. lol

i'm exhausted after taking him out. lol

Get your self a fella pretty much the same but you don't have to clean his feet.

Get your self a fella pretty much the same but you don't have to clean his feet.

i've got one of those ... lol been with him 20 yrs.... it was him that bought him for me...lol

can you post a picture, will be intresting to see your technique while cleaning the dogs feet :):)

:BUMMER: does that help ? :roflmao:

Back