why havent the cards gon off, lol

defo key 0 and key 1 changed

I dont think this is a keychange my opos has just gone off for the 5th time now but it does keep coming back.... can anyone confirm the keys have rolled along with the method they roll them maybe?
It,s keyroll ok ****

The card should sort itself , the images used in fun ect ect are able to update both keys might take a while tho. if not should be a case of inputting the new keys should get it up and running .

As the method of roll as NOT changed (yet) , just an update for both keys simultaneously will slow down the update . leave it alone if its not broke don't fix it

(i recon )

Last edited:
I hope he doesn't question the end of the world

it was only a matter of time for the funs and stuff to go down' it will proberbly be the flash i reckon

who decided the keyroll method hasnt changed? as based on what I am seeing it has lol

funcard off in nottingham pure ntl.
It just take one person to ask a silly question

god i hate it when it gets this busy

Like others have said i would just wait and see.The cards might auto update and if their system was that good moscs would be off so dont panic

it's based on the fact that fenrir is providign keys np which have previously bene fine (workgn setup in other words) and now yankse says they are invalid - so I would suggest that the keyroll method may have changed a tad lol

I've some friends with funs that are on, some friends with funs that are off???????

NTL pure area

Back