why havent the cards gon off, lol

madmanuk

Member ++
Reaction score
hi i just wonderd why the cards havent gon off, its bin 9 or 10 months now is ntl up to somthin lol
thanks

Im praying for funs to go down LOL... my fatty mother has a box and when it goes off she has no means to put it back on :)..

For us here though, why worry if it goes off?? takes 2 mins to put it back on :)

i don't realy wach anything i just like to mess with cards and boxes lol

hi i just wonderd why the cards havent gon off, its bin 9 or 10 months now is ntl up to somthin lol
thanks

(((IVE SEEN IT ALL NOW))) if you had robbed a bank and got away with it would you ask yer mates why you never been caught???ummmmmmmmm

Reactions: K
maybe thats the plan leaving it that long everybody forgets how to use there programers lol.

i don't realy wach anything i just like to mess with cards and boxes lol

if thats the case mat, buty a dreambox and learn how to make images and plugins and share thwm with dw..

fufill all the needs we all desire

(((IVE SEEN IT ALL NOW))) if you had robbed a bank and got away with it would you ask yer mates why you never been caught???ummmmmmmmm

LOL PMSL....

as for dreamboxes.. am i the only 1 who dislikes dm's?? think theyre crap :)

LOL PMSL....

as for dreamboxes.. am i the only 1 who dislikes dm's?? think theyre crap :)

i see what your saying.. not the most user friendly from arrival..

but im more than happy with mine,,.

had no issues with mine.. and the over network PVR (ish ) feature is a god send..

can get early nights and tape what i dont wanna miss lol

that and the live ppv no issue

and for the 60 i paid for it i cant complain at all

something deffo coming this week... Im in net Id 05 & my opos been playing up most of the day with "you cant use this servicce bacuse your not authourised" messages.. changiing channels makes it go away or taking the card out, but not always..

yes my opus just gone off in pure

Hope he aint jinxed things as im in Pure and i can only get the freemans,BBC1 ect.Anyone elseone having problems in Pure?

Hope he aint jinxed things as im in Pure and i can only get the freemans,BBC1 ect.Anyone elseone having problems in Pure?

Looks like my funcard has just gone in pure too.

Back