why havent the cards gon off, lol

Any chance of some one posting the emm .

(or is that a no no on here now )

Last edited:
i am useing dbox 2 and the channels am all working again now

down in hertfordshire [pure] but getting the bbc channels still.

My Mosc is fine, but the Atmega and fun are down in pure. Not at home so can't offer much more than confirmation atm.

Same here chum, tits,funs,ATmegas & Opus all off but feckin Mosc's still on

Can't be a slow AU, been off over 2 & half hours ! ?

can someone point me in the right direction for a working rom 10 and 11 image that will work that won't get locked

cheers for any help yorkie1

Same here chum, tits,funs,ATmegas & Opus all off but feckin Mosc's still on

Mosc with a good image should be able to cope with any keyroll method that they through at it (otherwise subbed boxes would go down). New KR code has to be written for the other types and programmed to flash.

Mosc with a good image should be able to cope with any keyroll method that they through at it (otherwise subbed boxes would go down). New KR code has to be written for the other types and programmed to flash.

But what I don't understand is if the the new KR is flicking between the old & new keys surely then when it flicks back to the "old" keys the picture would come back on ?.... or am I being silly ? lol

But what I don't understand is if the the new KR is flicking between the old & new keys surely then when it flicks back to the "old" keys the picture would come back on ?.... or am I being silly ? lol
this would have been my first guess as well - but doesnt seem to work like that lol

Only thing I have noticed is that a clean atmega (keys all 0) doesn't seem to take any sort of key update correct or otherwise (not within 30 minutes or so at least). I was hoping it might update a partial key or some bytes mixed up but nothing here so far.

It's terribly strange, I was actually watching last weeks episode of shameless (so wasnt actually using any boxes) and got the call from a mate. I checked the au fun at 20.00 and all is well, but the starview upstairs is off. Manchester.

atmega au fta only in northants on pure.

mine is back on in wolverhampton

how long did it take to come back on mate.....

ironic the only night im home early in ages and i lost the channels:FRIGHT:

Last edited:
Hiya,
My dreambox has gone down but mosc with good tier list is okay in telewest also strange thing though internet stopped working and had to reset my router and i checked log in modem and came up with these lines,

2008-04-07 16:28:30 7-Information 0x848E0009 M569.1 Standby mode disabled
2008-04-07 16:28:24 7-Information 0x848E0008 M569.0 Standby mode enabled
2008-04-07 16:26:35 7-Information 0x848E0009 M569.1 Standby mode disabled
2008-04-07 16:26:35 7-Information 0x848E0004 I500.0 Registration Completed

Happened about the same time everyone started posting there boxes stopped working and not seen this in the log files before.

I would say it is a new card check as mosc with a couple of tiers and expiry dates set well into the future has gone down.

Geronimoe

Last edited:
Back