who is offering the BEST Newsgroup @ the moment..?....

TheDogsNutts

Member +
Reaction score

after a 6 month plan, been looking @ NewsDemons, NewsHosting & ngroups.net

which one is the Best, unless yo know betta..?....

thanks in advance.............:proud::proud:

after a 6 month plan, been looking @ NewsDemons, NewsHosting & ngroups.net

which one is the Best, unless yo know betta..?....

thanks in advance.............:proud::proud:

I have said it many times pal that I am more than happy with Hitnews, I max my 20mb 99.9% of the time.

The only sticking point is if you are able to join as some UK IP's are blocked as they like to keep it for mainland Europe only.

Im new to all this newsgroup and with a helping hand from messa and dogtoffee i took tghe pluge and opted for a one off payment of £15 for £180gb. All I use it for is for HD films for the wean. So 180Gb to get me started suits me fine.

Astraweb and I have been maxing out my 20mb once I realised I had to add all my connection instead of the default 3 :)

Last edited:
Im also on NGROUPS been with them over a year now never had any trouble

think its about £7ish unlimited pay it direct debit never notice it go missing

would have to say the same as the rest ngroups ,i get about 48.9mb from ngroups so i am more then happy

Ngroups are perfect.

Multiple IP's at once, so why not share an account? :)

correct when im a tight arse i just get my bro's account name/password and use his, never had an issue, been using them for as long as i can remember.

I've got 6 people on my account :)

Actually, it's about time one of those fookers paid up, they've been leaching off me for yonks!

ngroups $9.99 about 5 quid at todays rates , if u share tho its stops u downloading and tells u another person is downloading on your account

ngroups $9.99 about 5 quid at todays rates , if u share tho its stops u downloading and tells u another person is downloading on your account

No it doesn't.

Atleast mine doesn't.

I've been sharing for about 3 years on my unlimited monthly account, I have 5 other people on my account and we all downlaod constantly.

No it doesn't.

Atleast mine doesn't.

I've been sharing for about 3 years on my unlimited monthly account, I have 5 other people on my account and we all downlaod constantly.

same here never seen that msg, what package you take out smirf? we get the unlimited one and its about 7 or 8 quid for a month but we usually get the 3 month option.

I use astraweb . About £7 per month , unlimited downloads and always maxes out my connection until the capping kicks in

same here never seen that msg, what package you take out smirf? we get the unlimited one.

same here . my bother in law was using and l kept getting that message if he was downloading at the same time so changed the pass . his loaded but tight too

same here . my bother in law was using and l kept getting that message if he was downloading at the same time so changed the pass . his loaded but tight too

What? :err:

lol

You drinking again mate?
:Cheers:

Back