Who is into Crypto ?

Bitcoin won't drop drastically. There are institutions that are involved now, and they'll ensure it stays high. That way they've more investment capital etc. The reason it's worth so much is because banks and such now see BTC as a proof of value or wealth. Much like owning gold, we as people can make anything valuable and we often do. This version is just a digital currency, previously it was silks, spices, rocks, coins, mentals etc.

Would it follow that it won't go up drastically either?
No. It's not parallel, I can't think of the actual term, but that's best i can come up with.

The thing with btc is, that people get FOMO, and then jump in. This pushes the price up. All the whales buy the dip, and buy up all the currency when it's low. People see this and think it's a bear market again, so they too buy in. This all pushes the prices up, some whales will then dump their coins and make a decent profit. Others will continue to hold as they don't need to sell. This keeps the prices inflated.

I liken it to the housing market. There are only so many homes that can be built realistically. There are only so many coins that can be mined. Population goes up, people need houses. Same with btc, people learn about it, want it, spend it, and it goes up.

Would it follow that it won't go up drastically either?
That’s called diminishing returns. Fiat will not go up either they all just have less spending power as time passes.
Investing fiat is the only way to make more other than actually working for it.
Bitcoin has become the best performing investment of the decade and returning ten times more than the NASDAQ 100.
Bitcoin won’t be seeing anymore 10x moves but many other crypto coins will.
In the next Bitcoin halving I think it will reach a price of 75k-100k or higher.
Time will tell.
At the moment things are not looking good with inflation and rising prices so we will not see any all time highs any time soon.
Buy the dip and hold.
I can see Bitcoin falling to a around 19k-23k

I suppose there's many things that can influence it.

Several years ago, i bought 5 ounces of gold at around 1K each. When the COVID appeared, the price went up to around 1500.
Soon as the Pfizer vaccine was cleared it dropped £100. Then another £100 when the OxfordAZ came out.
It hovered around 12500 until the Ukraine invasion. Now it's back to 1500 :)

I suppose there's many things that can influence it.

Several years ago, i bought 5 ounces of gold at around 1K each. When the COVID appeared, the price went up to around 1500.
Soon as the Pfizer vaccine was cleared it dropped £100. Then another £100 when the OxfordAZ came out.
It hovered around 12500 until the Ukraine invasion. Now it's back to 1500 :)
I have learnt that when everyone is fearful of world events in brings the biggest buying opportunities in investing as people start panic selling.
The smart money buy into fear and sell into greed in all market investing.
Emotions are most retail investors downfall and the smart money know this. That’s why markets are manipulated to flush out the fearful and people who leverage trade which is very risky unless your a highly trained trader who is good at analysing charts and using many different indicator’s.
I am late into trading and have learnt the hard way.
The covid outbreak was an amazing buying opportunities in many different markets especially in crypto.

That’s called diminishing returns. Fiat will not go up either they all just have less spending power as time passes.
Investing fiat is the only way to make more other than actually working for it.
Bitcoin has become the best performing investment of the decade and returning ten times more than the NASDAQ 100.
Bitcoin won’t be seeing anymore 10x moves but many other crypto coins will.
In the next Bitcoin halving I think it will reach a price of 75k-100k or higher.
Time will tell.
At the moment things are not looking good with inflation and rising prices so we will not see any all time highs any time soon.
Buy the dip and hold.
I can see Bitcoin and wildtornado slots falling to a around 19k-23k
Now the new opportunities are NFT, I think the era of bitcoin is close to the sunset, now it will fall to some + - constant values.

In two to three years your pound will still be a pound with less spending power. 1 Bitcoin will be worth double or even three times that imo. Time will tell I suppose.

Dream on! It's a fool's paradise.

Bitcoin tumbled Monday to an 18-month low under $25,000 as investors shunned risky assets in the face of a vicious global markets selloff, months after the cryptocurrency hit a record high.

The unit took a heavy knock also from news that cryptocurrency lending platform Celsius Network paused withdrawals, citing volatile conditions.

Bitcoin slumps under $25,000, lowest in 18 months

Blimey, it was down to £17,1,69 at one point. What would mean for countries like El Salvador?

Blimey, it was down to £17,1,69 at one point. What would mean for countries like El Salvador?

Same as when any other countries fiscal policy takes a hit. Currencies go up and down, and they can be manipulated. China does it all the time to ensure they're competitive in the markets, without wrecking their fragile economy. Just buy the dip, and await the rise.

Same as when any other countries fiscal policy takes a hit. Currencies go up and down, and they can be manipulated. China does it all the time to ensure they're competitive in the markets, without wrecking their fragile economy. Just buy the dip, and await the rise.
Didn't the put all their money into BTC? What if it doesn't rise again?

You only have to look at the last bull run 2017/2018 to see the similarities. I do think it will go lower in the coming months due to the state of the worlds economy’s. The S&P 500 is down 23% Nasdaq down 33%and I am not sure if the bottoms is in tbh. The dollar has been rising for months and the FED have been raising interest rates like crazy and are very hawkish on the US economy. This is all bad for high risk investments tech and crypto. I am holding off buying at the moment as the accumulation/distribution on the monthly chart have not hit the levels yet to confirm dca buying levels.

Didn't the put all their money into BTC? What if it doesn't rise again?
The smart money love the crypto market because they know they make a lot of money from it. They will manipulate it and will make it go up so retail will start investing again. Markets are manipulated with emotions because they know people are fearful and greedy. The common person buys when everyone is greedy and panic sells when everyone is fearful. The smart money is selling when everyone is greedy and buying when everyone is fearful.
This is how all markets work I just wish I had learnt this year ago tbh.

I know this is different, but on the last financial crash (late 2000's) my uncle had between 10/20K of shares in Bradford & Bingly? Anyway, the shares went so low they went off the exchange. So he didn't get a chance for the phoenix to rise from the ashes, as the ashes had completely blown away (which thought was very harsh)
Is this at all possible with BTC?

I know this is different, but on the last financial crash (late 2000's) my uncle had between 10/20K of shares in Bradford & Bingly? Anyway, the shares went so low they went off the exchange. So he didn't get a chance for the phoenix to rise from the ashes, as the ashes had completely blown away (which thought was very harsh)
Is this at all possible with BTC?
Sorry to hear that pal. Any investment can go to 0 especially high risk ones so yes it could possibly.
What the bankers did back in 2008 was unforgivable and many people lives were ruined. Hopefully it won’t happen again as regulations have changed over lending and debt.

Last edited:
Back